Ex Lovers

okay, firstly, you have to imagine Minnie and Miyeon wore the clothes for their J. Estina Fansign. You have to keep it in your mind.

*****

Miyeon and her lover was having a date, they went to have a dinner at a luxury restaurant. They got inside and chose a table to sit which is located at the middle. Not when Miyeon tried to look around, her eyes met a familiar hypnotizing eyes that once she loved to look at, but not anymore. It was all in the past. Things have changed now.

It was their first time bumping and seeing each other in person again after years of being apart. The other girl was sitting at the corner of the restaurant. Jisoo noticed the unexplainable gaze from a stranger, so she went to ask Miyeon.

"Do you perhaps know her? Because I noticed that she kept on looking at you and you seem to know her?"

"No. Not at all. I thought she was my high school friend, but I guess she isn't because when I tried to look at her again, she is just a different person."

A high school friend my ass. She was my lover back then. Sorry, Jisoo-ah. Miyeon thought.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then. Let's order. What do you want, love?"

"You pick. You know my favorite. I'll just go to the restroom"

Miyeon excused herself to the restroom to ease her feeling after making an eyecontact with her ex. Just in the right time when she was about to close the door, someone barged in to the restroom. The intruder was pushing her to get into one cubicle and lock the door. Miyeon was pressed hardly against the wall at the corner of the cubicle with her arms pinned above her head.

"W-what the hell?!" Miyeon screamed in shock, with her eyebrows creased to see the figure of the intruder. Kim Minnie?!

"Shh! Hello there, Princess. Long time no see"

"Kim Minnie! What are you trying to do? What is this?" Miyeon asked while she tried her best to break free from the taller's girl's strong grip above her head.

"Let me g- hmmpphh?!!" before Miyeon could utter another word, her mouth was silenced by another pair of lips. Shutting her up. Miyeon was shocked. She was not going to lie, she had to admit that how much she missed these lips. How much she missed the owner of those addictive lips. How many memories that were running in her head after meeting with those dark brown eyes. But, Miyeon didn't want to admit it out loud. She kept chanting in her head that she already moved on and she met another amazing woman who sincerely and genuinely loves her so dearly like she is the most precious thing in this world.

"Hmmpphh! W-wait! Mmmnnhh! Minnie! No!" Miyeon managed to push Minnie away from her with her remaining strength.

Minnie parted her lips to catch some air before leaning closer to Miyeon's face once again. Slowly her right hand reached Miyeon's cheek while she hypnotized Miyeon with her gaze.

"Cho Miyeon~" Minnie whispered seductively.

"Min-Minnie" Miyeon stuttered.

Minnie took this opportunity to press her lips once again on Miyeon's lips gently, making the older girl felt her move and gave in slowly. She could feel how Miyeon's lips were moving in sync with her own lips. The kiss that she has longed for after the break up, the kiss they used to share. It felt surreal.

The kiss was gentle and slowly at first, but not long after Minnie felt Miyeon was slowly giving in, the kiss became rough and demanding. Minnie wanted to feel more. She asked for an entrance to get inside Miyeon's mouth. She bit her bottom lip when Miyeon wasn't allowing her in. Miyeon let out a small moan when she felt Minnie's hands slipped inside her knitwear top, aiming for her still covered breast right away.

"Hnghh! Min-Minnie ngghh" Miyeon released a supressed moan when she felt a strong and big hand squeezing her right breast. She let out small whimpers after she felt Minnie's hand began to move. She could feel how skillfully the younger hand's to make the bra loose in one second.

"Agghh! Min!" Miyeon screamed when she felt Minnie pinched her nipple hard, mercilessly flicked it again and over again. The older girl's moan was such a music for Minnie. She could hear it all day long without getting bored. She was so eager to make Miyeon's scream more with pleasure. She pulled away from the kiss and moved her destination to Miyeon's jawline, slender neck, uncovered shoulder, going down to her breasts. Minnie skillful hands unbuttoned the blonde's knitwear top.

"Miyeon-ah, you are so hot"

"Min-Minnie... Ahh! Oh God nghh!" Miyeon moaned when she felt something warm sucking her nipple this time. Miyeon's hands were gripping the younger's hair tightly. She arched her back for wanting it more. Her mind told her that it was wrong, but her body told her the opposite thing. She was a mess. A whole mess.

"F-Fuck! Kim ngghh Minnie ahh"

"Yeon, shhh! People might hear you. You don't want people to know this sinful thing we do especially your new girlfriend, right?"

"Fuck you! Ahh! I-It's your fault! Arrgghhh Min!" Miyeon screamed in pleasure. Feeling how wet her undergarment was after Minnie kept sucking and playing with her breasts. She couldn't believe the situation she was in at the moment. Just a minute ago, she just wanted to put her mind at ease so she decided to go to restroom, but a whole damn scenario was playing differently right now. She hated to admit it, but she enjoyed every touch Minnie gave her.

Minnie knelt down and faced Miyeon's sacred part. She pulled down the older girl's undergarment. It was so easy because Miyeon wore a short skirt. She didn't need to put so much work on it. Minnie left it at the middle of her legs. The latter looked up, Minnie wanted to see Miyeon's face after she managed to pulled down her undergarment. She gave Miyeon's wet core lick after lick.

"Oh God! Oh God! Kim Minnie! AAHHH! P-Please hhngghh!" Miyeon screamed in pleasure. Minnie sucked her clit hard. Licking it and pushing her tongue inside her wet core. She swirled her tongue skillfully inside her wet core before sucking it harshly and made Miyeon shuddering in pleasure. The older girl tried her best to cover her own mouth to supress her moan because she was afraid that some people might come inside the restroom and hear her all over the place. Once Minnie saw it, she smirked at the view.

When Minnie was done cleaning Miyeon's mess. She stood up to kiss Miyeon in a very torrid way, forcing the other girl to taste herself.

"A reward for you, baby. Mmm you always taste delicious, Miyeon-ah. Ready for my fingers?"

"W-Wai- AAHHH! M-MIN! H-Hold ngghh on!"

"Just enjoy it, Princess"

Minnie slid two fingers all at once without letting Miyeon to prepare herself for the sudden attack.

"Ngghhh f-fucking hell, Kim Minnie!"

Miyeon bit her own lips as she felt Minnie fastened her pace. She thrusted it in and out in a crazy pace. Miyeon was a moaning mess. Eyes closed, lips apart gasping for air. Minnie smirked at the view. She missed this facial expression when she had this sexual intercouse with Miyeon back then. It was such a turn on for her. The black-haired girl added another finger and thrust in a faster pace.

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK! AHHHHHH MINNIE NGGHH!" Miyeon came in waves when she felt how deep Minnie's fingers were going in and how everytime she hit the g-spot inside of her core.

"Nnghh N-No... Min-Min Wait! D-Don- hhnngghhh!!" Miyeon tried to stop Minnie to clean herself because it might make her come again for the third time in less than 15 minutes. It was too late because Minnie already latched her mouth on Miyeon's wet entrance for once again. Cleaning it up for her.

"Until next time, Princess" Minnie stood up and tidied herself a little bit. She went out from the cubicle leaving Miyeon that was still recovering from her own climax.

*****

A very short update! As promised, I'm trying my best to upload the full version within this week. As soon as I got the time to revise it once again before publishing it. Hope you enjoy it! 🫶🏻

- myeonwings♡