Her Favorite Toy's Character and Story Description

Cho Miyeon as Miyeon
- hair color : blonde
- 22 years old
- EWHA Womans University's student majoring in Business Administration

Kim Minnie as Minnie
- hair color : black
- 22 years old
- EWHA Womans University's student majoring in Business Administration

Song Yuqi as Yuqi
- hair color : pink
- 20 years old
- EWHA Womans University's student majoring in Fashion Design

♡ a very short description about the story ♡

Minnie has been crushing on Miyeon for two years when they met at the New Student Admission Ceremony for the first time. Minnie didn't know how to get close to Miyeon since everyone is admiring her beauty and wants to get close to her. Once Minnie found out that Miyeon's family was indebted to her family, she used this opportunity to get Miyeon. Since Cho family couldn't pay it, so Minnie decided to ask her father to make a deal between the Cho and the Kim which was involving Miyeon. Guess what? Minnie asked Miyeon to be her sex slave. Miyeon didn't have any choices but to agree or Minnie would definitely make her family suffer. She didn't want any of that to happen to her parents. Such a good and devoted daughter huh. Well, apparently their parents only know that Minnie only wants to get close to Miyeon not about the sex slave thing.

*****

Hii~ I'm back with another story description. Probably would publish the story within this week if it is possible. What do you think? Is the short story description hot enough to your liking? Well, I will tell you this in advance. This one contains another warning (⚠️ Minnie G!P). Read at your own risk! :) Bye~

- myeonwings