Marriage proposal

Time passed and Abhiraj took the company to greater heights. With time the conflict between Abhiraj and Yakshita started increasing. They are like cat and dog who always want a chance to bite eachother.

Abhiraj's popularity started increasing day by day, due to which For him, marriage proposals started coming from many big families in the country and abroad . But Abhiraj always makes excuses and ignore the talk of his marriage .

Seeing Abhiraj's behavior Rani Sa went to him and said We have found a girl for you, you will have to marry her only

Abhiraj was signing some files,  after hearing this news the pen fell from his hand And he looks at his mother with surprise . And he says why are you doing this,  you know why I don't want to get married? Don't you

Rani Sa goes near him and caresses Abhiraj's hair and says I know my child but you have to understand What you wanted has gone far away from you, now that desire of yours cannot be fulfilled .

You are not just a prince , but now you are a king, you have to think about your people first and A kingdom needs both his king and his queen.

And you are not getting married to a stranger . your  getting married to your childhood friend Princess Amrita .

----------------------------------------------

Abhiraj's POV:-

Two children are playing in the field when one of them says Yashi, when I grow up, I will keep you with me forever, just like Baba Sa stays with her Maa Saa forever.

A smile appears on Abhiraj's mouth and he looks up and says, "I wish  I could make this true ,
Yashi, I really miss you."

                   *********************

On the other Side, Yakshita is busy finding evidence against her parents' murderers.

Yakshita's POV :-

If that evil man had not made me do so much work. So I would have found the proof long ago