They meet again

Yakshita's POV :-

Finally I am in front of my destination, my revenge story will start from here only .

                   --------------------

ASR company is one of the world's top companies Maharaj of Shivapur has established this company . This company has given employment to many people, that is why the people here love and respect the Maharaja and his family.

                        ***********************

When Yakshita went inside, she saw that there was a lot of chaos in the company today.So she asks a girl standing near her what is happening?

" That girl first looks at Yakshita for a while and says you don't know what is happening here" .

"So she says no, I don't know, I have joined just today, and this is my first day in this company".

"So the girl says hello, my name is Reva and today the new CEO of this company is coming" .

" yakshita says , Hii Myself Yakshita and who is the new CEO " ?

"Reva says ,Yuvraj of Shivapur "

"Then Yakshita asks who ? "

Reva is little shock and says , "In which world do you live, you don't know about Abhiraj Singh Rathore".

" yakshita says , no "

Then Reva gets a little offended and says, "that you do not know about Abhiraj Singh Rathore".

And Says ,

He looks exactly like a Mafia boss. He has a sharp jawline like a knife and a sharp sculpted face that is blessed with the most beautiful brown eyes you have ever seen . His hair color little brown & black which is perfect on his face .
He has a nicely built body , with six packs and strong biceps .

                            Abhiraj Singh Rathore

Then Yakshita asks, "how do you know so much about him, he is coming here for the first time".

Reva says sister, "have you heard the name of social media, that Guy is always trending there".

When both of them are talking to each other, then someone from behind asks them in a cold voice, "do the people working here get paid for talking in the work time"?

Both Reva and Yakshita look back at the man and Reva gets shocked and says sorry and runs away from there .

But Yakshita kept standing there, Abhiraj and Yakshita Both look into each other's eyes for a few seconds  then Abhiraj said,  "do you get paid for standing here, go to your work" .

Yakshita thinks in her mind how rude this boy is , and go away from there