Chapter :- The beast back in the city

In Shiva Places everyone is busy in decorating the places because there Prince Yuvraj (Abhiraj Singh Rathore ) are coming back from USA today . His Mother Maharani Rukmani is decorating his room under her supervision .

There is a huge crowd of media outside of the palace because Abhiraj is not only the crown prince but also a young future CEO of a very famous and successful company "ASR " .

One the other side someone is not happy with this news .

Abhiraj's POV :-

Finally I have come back to my love and my family . How much I have missed this city .

Abhiraj's father Maharaj Virat Singh Rathore himself came to pick him up . He was very happy to see his son back after 17 years .

Abhiraj is looking so dashing in a simple white kurta . He greet his father with so much respect and happiness . Maharaja eyes become little moist but he control himself and say let's go Yuvraj your Maa Saa is excitedly waiting for you . She has lifted the entire palace above her head

Abhiraj smiled a little and said, " let's go Baba Saa .

While coming to the palace, Abhiraj carefully observed the road and remembered his childhood memories . where he used to carry out his misdeeds . After some time, when they reached the palace from the back side, Abhiraj saw his mother standing there carrying the Aarti plate with her Chhoti Maa and Avni his little princess .

Abhiraj quickly goes to his mother and touches her and chhoti maa feets . His mother huge him and start crying Avni join them too .

After the reconciliation, everyone goes inside where Abhiraj talks to his younger uncle. Abhiraj asks everyone where Abhinav is ?

Chhoti maa replied that he is busy in his studies.

Everyone in the palace knows that Abhinav does not like Abhiraj .

For Changing the topic , Rani Saa says, Son, go and freshen up, I have prepared your favorite food with my own hands .

Abhiraj goes to his room and looks at his room carefully and gets lost in someone's memory.

Abhiraj