she is dead

After some time, when Abhiraj came down, he saw everyone was on the dining table, he went there and started eating .All the family members were talking together, then  Suddenly Abhiraj asked how is Vikram uncle and his family . Everybody stopped eating and started looking at Abhiraj . He asks the same thing again and tears fall from Ranisaa's eyes . Abhiraj gets a little angry and says why is no one telling anything what has happened ?  Then Raja saa says , Vikram  my friend, my brother and his entire family is no more .Hearing this, Abhiraj gets up from eating and shouts, this can't happen, nothing can happen to my Yashi.

and goes from there . As soon as he goes to his room, he starts breaking things in his room .

Due to which blood starts falling from his hands,  Rani Saa quickly comes to his room and starts explaining to him . Abhiraj places his head in his mother's lap and asks how did this happen?

Rani Saa 's POV  :-

We had called Vikarm Bhai and Sumitra Bhabhi to the palace for Navratri. When they were coming, someone hit their car , and the car fell into the chasm and they all died during this incident . 

Abhiraj slept in his mother's lap , When his sleep suddenly broke at night, he started remembering his and Yashi's childhood memories . How happy he was in all those memories, how he used to comb Yashi's hair, how much they used to fight with each other. Now he neither has Yashi nor his love, what will he do with these beautiful memories? Tears did not stop falling from Abhiraj's eyes and he remained awake the whole night for his Yashi .

There was a puja in the morning before Abhiraj's coronation. There was a lot of excitement in the entire palace, everyone was busy in preparations . The entire family had to go to their family temple in Shivpuri . Abhiraj is a Yuvraj, he could not show himself as  weak so . He went to his coronation puja well dressed in white kurta pajama . When he was coming inside the temple, he bumped into a girl who was just running away without even noticing and the turmeric in her hands got on Abhiraj's kurta .

After all, who was that girl?

You can Imagine Abhiraj in this Kurta