The CEO of ASR company Abhiraj Singh Rathore

All the company people gather in the hall and , the Maharaj of Shivapur comes on the stage and addresses the people and says , the people here have made a huge contribution in making this company successful . You guys have given me a lot of love, I want you guys to give more love and respect to your new CEO than me.

So, please welcome the new CEO of this company , Abhiraj Singh Rathod .

Abhiraj comes on the stage walking in attitude and first of all he touches the feet of his fatherand takes blessings .

The people of the company are a little surprised to see this because they have heard that Abhiraj is an arrogant and ill-tempered person who does not respect anyone.

Abhiraj takes the mike and starts introducing himself and says, my name is Abhiraj Singh Rathore, this company has been established by my father, it does not mean that I can do whatever I want.

I want you all to support me in maintaining the success and reputation of this company . If I make any mistake, please tell me and guide me.

The people of the company are very happy to hear all this and start clapping loudly.

After some time, when Maharaj introduces Abhiraj to everyone, then he says, son, your secretary has joined today, she is very smart, she has been selected by our old secretary himself.

Her name is Yakshita Singh

Abhiraj looks at Maharaj with surprise and says Baba Sa Yashi , Then Maharaj says in a sad voice, No Prince, how can she be our Yashi ? Your mother has told you what happened to her.

abhiraj become a little sad but he doesn't show his emotions to his baba Sa .

After Baba Sa leaves, Abhiraj calls Yashi to his room.

When Yashi comes and says from behind the door that May I am coming sir ?
Abhiraj gets a different kind of peace from her voice and he gets lost in his thoughts.

Yashi asks once again this time little loudly, then Abhraj comes out of his La La land and  says in his cold voice , yes you can.

When Abhiraj sees Yashi he says,  So you are my new secretary whom Rai uncle himself has appointed for me. And says in his cold and stone like voice, do you know anything else apart from gossiping during office work time?

Yakshita gets a little angry after hearing this but she controls her anger and says, Sir, you should not judge a person or make a opinions about them without knowing them completely .

Abhiraj looks at Yakshita with a little surprise for her talking back  courage but then speaks to her with in a fake anger voice , You don't need to tell me what to do and what not to do, just focus on yourself and go do your work, I don't like useless people. who do not pay attention to their work .

Yakshita says  'sure' sir and come out for the devil office and thinks this is the same man who was talking so big in his speech just now . such a rude , jerk and devil person .