Before Strom -1

Unknown Place

"A-niang when he came ? " One handsome boy asked his mother who are reading some scroll in her room . Always her son asked him same question.

 Always her son asked him same question

"Soon my son". His mother said and look her son. Her son is introvert person.

"Please come to me ge I'm alone. I'm yearning for you. Please come..... I want with you but you never allowed me always bond with promise to protect the family and people but what about you ?. Who will protect you? Who will stand with you ? My mark is visible now ge can he allow me this time to protect you? All know you don't need protection but I know you need it not protection but support and care. Please gege came to me fast."
Handsome boy thoughts break when one door deciple came and informed them that someones arrival.

"Handsome boy thoughts break when one door deciple came and informed them that someones arrival

"Okay you go , we are coming" his mother said and deciple bow them left and left

"Son, now you will be happy she came and i hope so good news came with her ." his mother said and he node and left from room.

They came to family main hall and saw one beutiful lady with his father and brother. He bow to her with simple smile and she hand over his cheeks and told "how are you? "

 He bow to her with simple smile and she hand over his cheeks and told "how are you? "

"Fine. " He said with grumpy tone but he happy to see her aunty here after 25 years

"Don't be sad . Just I came now Sooner he will came to you. Patience my child" his aunty assured him and continue. "By the way where they both i already came from heavenly realm but they are not there."