Childhood Life in Yunmerg Jiang Clan

Somewhere in dark room

In a small room,a petite figure was lying on the bed

In a small room,a petite figure was lying on the bed. The person had long dark black hair that resembles the dark night sky . His skin colour is snow white but you can see their are various buries on is body, he currently in too much pain because he going through the nightmare, the worst part of his life he was seeing in nightmare. His all body is sweating you can see if it's take long he will go through panick attack in some time, but somehow he listen one calming melody and his nightmare stop and the darkness take over on him. He was lying as a lifeless body.

Various buries in his milky white snow skin but it's don't make any changes in his beauty.  His skin is glowing in midnight moon light, his face feature just any one can see him they can tell he is the most beautiful person they ever saw in there life. His beauty is blessed by immortal any one can say that he is a boy but don't compare is beauty with any mortal people. He is more beautiful as compared to any boy or girls. High cheekbones and sharp jawline were soften by soft cherry red lips with a mole underneath it making the lips more tempting. He is completely "beauty of the moon".

Now where one figure come in room with full white rope, look like an angle. He touch his cheeks and kiss on is temple and then see his buries and drop one tear in his left ocean blue eyes. And then stay beside him till the sun rise and then vanish in air .

--------------------------_-------------_----------

Yunmeng Jiyang Clan

In small room like store room, one black dress wearing boy laying on the bed, the room door open and one boy and girl come in the room both are wearing purple colore robe

In small room like store room, one black dress wearing boy laying on the bed, the room door open and one boy and girl come in the room both are wearing purple colore robe. ( Jiyang cheng and yanli). Jiyang cheng was vary furious he has too much anger issue.

"Wei Wuxian wake up "He kicked lying boy on the bed, the boy hiss in pain because currently he on the floor beside his bed.

"We don't have full day we have to leave now to gusu so wake up and come to the leaving spot you passed your breakfast time half an hour ago" yanli said in small and sweet and little bit bitter tone.

"Ohh ! Sorry I forgot " he said in happy and slow voice because he currently in too much pain his back is start bleeding due back buries of zidian sticks .  he already knows about his last day punishment he doesn't have to it upcoming 2 days until reaching gusu.