Gusu Lan Clan and it's untold secret -II

Lecture Hall______________

All the clan heir gather in cloud recess lecture hall, today there are 1st lecture by lan Quren. But there are some rumours are going through "lan sect wants power same as wen clan", "madam lan in seculition from last 10 years", "madam lan murder ex gusu lan master" "Gusu have spirit power" etc. Weiying also listening. Weiying have little smirk and watch huesang and show thambsup for good work.

Due to the rumour lan clans elders are to tensed most importantly lan Quren, he was to angry but any how they have to find out who is the person who sharing there clan matters in publicly.

Class started with gusu principle - prohibition of running, laughing blah,blah,blah..... And weiying is sleeping because he feeling bored - last night he thinks about hims life and conclude it as " whatever, no one is for me,i never change for anyone - those are trying to use me as there selfishness but I'm Wei Wuxian I'm only here to help others who are facing problems no for power hungry people and now I'm upto the same as I'm am. no need to change for other people's perspective. I'm here now so why not help madam lan ? "

"Wei Wuxian " with high tone of master lan voice weiying wakeup. Master lan is already angry and now weiying adding in it.

"Yes master lan I'm Wei Wuxian" weiying said as he stands

"I know you are Wei Wuxian, why you don't listening and sleeping in my class" master Quren is very angry and speaking in his high voice

"I'm listening master lan, you just rise your voice and also you are angry - here we go master lan you just 10 min back told your clan rule no. 1123 noice is prohibited, don't show your emotions in public etc. But master you just Brock your own clan rule" weiying said with little smirk on his face. All the disciples and heirs staring on weiying as he grows two heads.and master lan is too shocked and embarrased how this non worthy disciples reply him. Wangji also angry because he never liked any one create touble during lectures and also now he just insults his uncle in front of others.

"Get Out" master lan quren said

Without any reply weiying left the class with smile because he literally suffocating in the gusu principles class. Now he going towards madam lans quater

Master lan quren was furious now, how this disciple gone without any reply and bow and now here students are starting on him, "wangji go to library prevailing and servilling on Wei Wuxian and it's punishment is to write gusu principle 300 times" with that said wangji left the class and master lan continue there class. Jiang siblings are to angry on Wei Wuxian.Wangji was searching for Wei Wuxian.

Madam lan quarter __________

After leaving class weiying used is invisible talisman and reach to madam lan quarter and nock the door. Madam lan is suprise because last 10 years no one is here, lastly yesterday one deciple come here And said he will help her. Madam lan come to door and open but there was no one.

Weiying said "Madam lan I'm here, yesterday we met can I come in then I will show to myself" madam lan shocked but node and weiying enter in room and remove his invisible talisman and apply some silencing talisman and privacy barrier near to room. They both set on tea table madam lan amused with his talent.