46. Planning and Plotting

Adithya

We were standing in the corner eavesdropping on the women inside my parents' room for the past 10 minutes but the little rabbit was not ready to leave until she found out what they were planning. I, on the other hand, loved the way she was clutching to me and the little reactions of her. These little moments are so special and exciting with her by my side. 

"So, what's the plan now?"  Bhabi asked.

"We got a marriage proposal for Adithya," Prisha's head whipped towards me at Maa's words, with an accusing and angry glare.

"I swear, I don't even know about it," I replied honestly. She wrapped her hands more tightly around my torso and rested her head against my chest mumbling, "I don't care about the proposals you get but it must be me who takes pheras with you," 

"It's going to be either you or no one," I crushed her into my arms and whispered my promise into her ears before kissing her crown. But who the hell sent a proposal for me?

"What? You rejected them, right?" Aunty asked glaring at my mother, daring her to say otherwise.

"No," Her reply got a collective "What?" from all the women inside the room while my little rabbit in my arms held onto me more tightly hugging me like my second skin.

"Arey, how can I reject a proposal that never came?" Her question made us frown while she laughed seeing Aunty's confused face.

"But you just said you got a proposal, Aunty?" Bhavya questioned puzzled.

"We will say that to them. I doubt they both are already in a relationship and are acting naive in front of us. So, if we say we got a proposal for Adithya, they will definitely confess their love in front of us," I should really keep these women away from those daily serials. I nodded at myself.

"What if they don't?" Bhabi questioned further. 

"Then Prisha will get a proposal."

"Even if Prisha manages to hold back from confessing, that possessive bull will definitely spill everything if he gets to know about it," Both the mothers explained grinning ear to ear. These people!

"Your guess was right, Rabbit!" I exclaimed looking at the Cheshire cat grinning ear to ear like she had achieved a great deal.

"Let's give them a payback shall we?" She asked forwarding her palm to me. She is definitely planning something.

"What is it?" I asked placing my hand in her extended one looking at her before looking back at the ladies inside.

"Just act normal when they disclose about proposals. They planned our confession, right? They will confess everything before us," She grinned. Why does it feel like I am going to get pressed from both sides? 

"Then you should go on a date with me," If the atmosphere is going to get heated then let me cook my meals in that heat. 

"What? No!" She exclaimed looking at me with eyes wide open. I grinned ear to ear before pulling her up by the waist to my eye level.

"Yes, my dear rabbit. Or else I will go and say them about us," I smirked dropping my head into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Now you are taking advantage, Mr. DCP!" she pointed out.

"Maybe I am. But you want me to take advantage, don't you, Ms. Doctor?" I cocked an eyebrow at her and she took her lower lip under her teeth while nodding her head with her cheeks coated pink.

"I knew it," I mumbled freeing her lip from her teeth before pushing her into the beside room and latching my lips onto hers, closing the door behind us.

Her hands gripped my shoulders as I angled her face by getting a hold of her nape and pressed my lips firmly onto hers, our noses pressed against each other. I pulled her lips into my mouth and nibbled on them softly earning a soft moan from her as her hands moved from my shoulders to my hair, tugging on them.

Our lips molded together in a perfect symphony, dancing to the elated beats of our hearts as my hand moved from her cheek to her waist. I pinched her waist a little earning a soft whimper in reaction. That granted me the entrance to her mouth and I slid my tongue in tasting her. 

We both parted after a while and took a few greedy breaths joining our foreheads with a smile etched on our faces. "Your breathing capacity has improved from the first time," my comment made her gasp as she hit my chest with her cheeks crimson. 

"You are shameless," she commented pushing me away making me chuckle as I got hold of her wrist and pulled her back onto me.

"Only for you, and in front of you," I kissed her reddened cheeks at which she smiled shyly looking away. 

"Okay, when are we going on our date?" I asked gaining her attention. 

"whenever sir gets free," She rushed out of the room pushing me away while I stood there smiling at her retreating figure before following her to the dining table where all the dishes were already placed.

"Take a bath first, Chachu!" I heard Pihu call out from behind. I shook my head at her antics, picked an apple from the basket, and gave it to my Rabbit who was sitting on the couch beside Pihu. She lifted an eyebrow at me eyeing the apple.

"You are hungry. Eat it and freshen up. It seems like breakfast is planned here today," I nudged that lazy rabbit and she munched on the apple walking away. I too moved to my room and had a quick shower before joining everyone on the table for breakfast.

"Good morning, everyone," My rabbit joined us after a while dressed in a yellow kurti and white palazzo pants. She took her seat in front of me and passed me a small smile which I returned with no one noticing us.

"Adhi, " Maa called out and knew where it was leading. As much as I love to have a little fun, I got an important meeting lined up and I need to leave early. 

"We will talk in the evening, Mumma. I am really running late right now," I explained and she nodded understandingly. Prisha raised her eyes from her plate and asked me if everything was alright and I nodded at her assuringly.

 "Um Adhi, can you pick me up in the evening? Vihaan asked my car as his was sent for servicing," Prisha asked innocently making me frown in confusion. She wants me to act normal when they bring up the proposal but is giving them hints about our relationship. What is going on in your little naughty brain, my dear rabbit? 

I nodded absentmindedly and walked out. My phone pinged with a notification and it was her who texted me.

You look cute when you are confused, my dear Superman!

I smiled at her nickname with a little blush spreading on my neck. She is such a tease! But she is my little Rabbit, my love!

**************************************************************************

Hey people!

I understand if you don't like this update as I wrote it when my mood was really shitty and I don't know if it came out well or not.

I will try to give a better update soon!

Thank you for bearing me😓

Love you all!