𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞

FLASHBACK CONTINUES.

Nihal's clothing was entirely ruined with red ink. Everyone looks at her in disdain.

A man saw her and ran towards her.Her face was covered in a hijab, leaving only her eyes visible.
Her dress was entirely saturated with red.

He told Nihal to wait and dashed for a hijab store.

He bought a black abaya and dashed for Nihal.

He handed her the abaya and requested her to wear it.

"Please go to the store. There will be dressing rooms. I'd already paid. You only need to go and change," he said

Nihal's eyes welled up with tears.... She complies with his instructions.
She quickly walked out of the store to discover about the person who helped her.

He was waiting patiently. Nihal hurried over to the man and said,

"Thank you so much for helping me... By the way, could you tell me your name?"

It was ZAIDEN ...

Yeah... ZAIDEN MIN ABDUL .

One of the most courteous persons. He is a vocalist and music composer. He always prefers light music to upbeat music.

He was a sweet person who every female would adore if they knew about him. But he doesn't even have a female bestie.

He gazed at Nihal.
Nihal looked at his face.

His eyes were dark brown. His appearance was pristine

He asked Nihal what had happened, and she narrated the entire scenario

He was quite shocked by her.

He said,
"I can't watch any women suffer in front of me... So I'll meet you at the school door and accompany you until you get home."

Nihal was quite happy. She thanked him and kept his mobile number.

The following day, when the class concluded, Nihal dialed his number, but he was already present.

He accompanied her.

When they arrived at the parking place, Nawaf was there.

He pulled Nihal off her back and attempted to reveal her face by removing her hijab , and it fell.

Zaiden approached from behind, seized Nawaf's hand, and shouted,

"Do not dare to touch her. I taped the entire video of you insulting Nihal.
If you do this again, you will definitely be in trouble!!! And shoved him back."

Nawaf's cheeks was flushed with fury.

Zaiden picked up her hijab from the ground and handed it to her.
He lowered his look as he handed her the hijab. He dares not look into her face since he is a religious, well-raised man.

He saw only her eyes. Nihal was astounded by his character. She had already fallen for him!!!!

He accompanied her every day. He did not even touch her hands once
. But he was always there for her. No matter what

They had gradually developed feelings for each other

When Nihal Zaiden returned from class, he called

"NIHALL..."

" Yeah tell me," she responded.

"I wish I could pray tahajjud with you. I guess Allah made me fall for you. Yaa, Hayati!!!...... I think I'm in love with you, and I'll only hold your hand if both our families agree on our decision."
Zaiden proposed to her.

Nihal, with tears in his eyes, exclaimed,
"Ahh... I think I'm in love with you as well, and I'm not sure how to express it... I even cried on Tahajjud for you... Allah had made a way for me "

"Ya Allah... Alhamdulliah" she said.

It was the end of June when they both planned to tell their parents about this.

They were both getting ready and requested their parents to accompany them, but both parents didn't know about it.

Zaiden and her parents had already reached

Nihal was somewhat late. She requested her mother to wait and attempted to cross the street to purchase a gift.

DASHHHHH!!!

A fast car hits NihaBlood was flowing from her head , and she was brought to the hospital by ambulance

Blood was flowing from her head , and she was brought to the hospital by ambulance.

She was unconscious.

Zaiden dialed Nihal several times, and it said "switched off."

Zaiden was heartbroken and went home. He did not know what had happened to her.
He waited at her school's gate for days,

Fate played a terrible game...

End of flashback

If Nawaf is bad, why was he crying?

Why did he say sorry all of sudden?

Was this his act? Or was it real?