CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×

Last Chapter:

Okay.. Since today is vacation and no school, I'm free from school works and I'm always bored at summer but luckily.. Today, i can work for Wither's birthday!! Yes.. I want to surprise him on his birthday!!

I'm not doing this because i like him.. I'm doing this because.. He's my friend.. That's all!

---To be continue---
[5 days left]

Skelly's POV:

Okay.. I only have 5 days to plan this birthday party!! Ohh, I'm gonna make this big!! Like- seriously.. This is gonna be big!!

"Hey Wither!!" I said and greeted him while he makes coffee for himself. "Good morning~" i said and sit down on a chair. "Good morning, do you want coffee?" He ask. "Uhm, no.. I want milk actually!" I said and he make one, he bring his coffee and my milk on the table and have bring some breads too.

"Thank you!!" I said and get my milk and take a sip. "So Wither.. I heard that your birthday is coming next week.. Is there any plan? Hm?" I ask and take a sip on my milk again. "Not really, it's just gonna be a boring birthday as usual." He said as he eat a bread.

"No no, let's have a plan!!" I said. "I don't like parties.." He said. "I mean.. It can be not a party-.. uhm, Who do you want to be with on your birthday?" I ask as he looks at me. "Hm.. I don't know, by myself?" He said. "Well, that's just sad.. Why not with me? I'm free, always free actually!" I said with a smile. "Sure, a date? Okay!" He said and finished his bread and coffee.

Of course we're not gonna have a date, I'm gonna plan this with the help of someone and this is gonna be a big party for him! Hehehe!!

I immediately get ready to leave the dorm and go to the Wither's house, why? Because i need his mother's help or his sister, i have built my confidence and ready to go in there again!

"Where are you going bae?" Wither ask, "somewhere place, just gonna meet my friends!" I said, "okay.." He said and i left the dorm. I use my car and have drove to their house.

~~At Miller's House~~

"Skelly? Oh wow, why are you here?" Cassy said while watering a plant. "I need you right now, Mrs Cassy!" I said and she stop watering. "For what?" She ask. "Well.. Wither has been a good friend to me and i want to give him a big party for his birthday.. Don't give this a wrong idea, i have done this to my friends zombies and many more!" I explain and she smiles at me.

"Yes! I would love to help, i want to give him a birthday party too but his father doesn't let me cause it's just a waste of money.." Cassy said. "Aww, well you're not gonna pay for anything, you will just gonna tell me all the things his favorite!" I said. "Oh, i can help you a little bit but his sister can help you a lot, maybe I'll just help you prepare?" She said. "Oh okay mrs Cassy, thank you!" I said. "Thank you too sweetheart, come inside!" She said and i waited for her to come inside first before me.

"Uhm.. Can we talk in the different room where we just three are in there.. I'm really really shy around new people.." I said and she nodded, "of course, that's understandable." She said and lead me to her room.

"So what do you want?" Winter ask. "Just tell me what's his favorite things!" I said. "Uhm.. Okay." She said.

Skelly: what's his favorite color?
Winter: Black, purple and green.
Skelly: oh wow.. *writes it on the paper*

Skelly: what's his favorite birthday cake flavor?
Winter: uhm.. It's Chocolate and Red Velvet.
Skelly: me too-..okay! *writes it on paper*

Skelly: does he have a favorite theme for his birthday?
Winter: no..
Cassy: what if we just wear his favorite color?
Skelly: yes, i love that idea!
Cassy: mhm! *smile*