CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?

Last Chapter:

"Finally." Wither said with irritated voice. "Uhm.. can i ask a question about the your relationship with her? How did you both break up?" I asked. "Well.."

====TO BE CONTINUE====

<Just a short chapter cause i have no idea what to put more in these>

Wither's POV:

It was me and my girlfriend's 1st anniversary that day. It's the day that i was waiting for.. because today is also her birthday and i am saving my salary cause i am working hard to get money for her.

For me, she's the love of my life.. in the withers, YOU ONLY FALL INLOVE ONCE. You will never gonna fall inlove ever again after your first love. If our relationship ended.. i will be just gonna be a loner.

I prepare so many gifts that she really wants. A new cellphone, some gucci stuff and a brand new Lamborghini car. Yes, i am saving all my money just for her.. cause i just really love her so much. I may be look like a simp but who cares? That's my girlfriend.

{Skelly: How did you both ended up together?}

I am on the park that day, just walking around. Until, i saw someone crying on the bench. Well, i don't really care to someone but her crying is just so loud that it makes me have concerned about that mob.

I approached that mob and it was a girl, she look at me and wipe her tears. "S-sorry.. did my crying annoyed you?" She asked still sobbing. "N-no.. i just uhm.. got concerned cause you cry so loud and.. is it okay to you if i ask you what's the problem?" I said and trying not to be a creep.

"Uhm.. okay, well.. it's just about my family.." she said and started crying again. "They just abandoned me.. like i was just a animal.." she said still sobbing more. "They said i am just a useless trash and just a mistake." She said more.

"They all hated me.. maybe they're right, maybe i am just useless.. maybe i am just a mistake.. i'm sorry for being emotional.." She said as she wipe her tears. "And now.. I don't know where to go since all of my relatives hates me.." She said.

"Uhm.. i can help you, you can live on our house temporary until you have found your new home." I said and she look at me with tears. "Oh sir, you're so kind! I never met someone so kind to me in my entire life!" She said and i just smile at her.

"I promise this time i will not be useless.. i will help you with any chores." She said and i stand up. "it's getting pretty late now, let's go to my house and get you some food." I said and we walk now together.

"Thank you so much for your kindness.. uhh.." She said and i look at her. "Wither." I said and she smile at me. "I know someone that name Wither too and i am Wrena!" She said.

And by that, she moved in and she did what she said that she will help me with the chores and she got a part time jobs too and she also give my mother some money to help paying the bills and that's how i slowly falling inlove.

After some months, i confess my feelings to her and surprisingly she liked me too. We dated for months and our relationship is so good, we sometimes fight but we always fix our problems. But then, she slowly changing.. she sometimes doesn't talk to me even though i did nothing wrong.

And now, this time.. it's our first anniversary.  I am in the restaurant and waiting for her. It's been an hour now and i still waiting for her.. maybe she's still dressing up..

I am waiting here for ours now and she's still not here, i wonder where is she now?.. i am looking like a weird guy in this fancy restaurant.. "sir, i am telling you.. there's so many mobs waiting for a table and it's been so many hours now and your date is still not here.. i need to ask you to leave now." The spider waiter said and i just got embarrass by that so i just decided to leave.

I go to my car and drove back home to meet her. "Why didn't she come to our date?" I asked to myself.. i am feeling so upset and tired now.

I got to my house and i didn't see Wrena.. where is she? I just go to my bedroom and saw something horrible.. she is with someone.. they're having s#x.

This is very depressing.. I didn't know what to think about this.. the most horrible is.. she's having s#x with my cousin, William. My cousin and my mortal enemy too..

"B-babe.. i-i can.. explain.." she said.. she's tryna get up.. i saw my cousin's face and he's smirking..

I just walk away in that room like a pathetic.. and this time i don't wanna hear or see that woman ever again.. because of her, i am gonna be a loner now.. i texted her that we should break up and blocked her.

_____________________________

«Skelly's thought:
Damn it.. he can't fall inlove now..»

Skelly: aww, that's kinda sad.. i mean, that's really horrible.

Wither: *sigh* yeah.. i don't wanna talk about it anymore..

Skelly: a girl cheated on you so you decide to flirt with a boy.

Wither: *smirk* why not?

Wither: oh yeah, she stalked me after our break up so i decided to give her a restraining order for 3 months and it's now the end of that 3 months.

Skelly: okay.. did i ask?

Wither: *scoff* fuck you.. haha.

Skelly: *laugh*

Wither: *sigh* i am so sad right now Skelly so.. wanna hug me?

Skelly: nah, I don't want to.

Wither: oh please?

Skelly: what's on me?

Wither: i'm gonna give you a kiss! *Wink*

Skelly: i want a Lamborghini too.

Wither: what are you, my lover?

Skelly: can be.. *whisper to himself*

Wither: woahhhh..

Skelly: what?

Wither: nothing-.. *smile*

Wither: just give me a hug and i'll let you go rest now.

Skelly: mhmm..

•Skelly leans closer and hug Wither and Wither smile sweetly and hug him back•

Wither: Thank you!
Skelly: I don't wanna hug anymore.
Wither: nope- i will never gonna let you go!
Skelly: Wither!!
Wither: *chuckles* nope!
Skelly: Let me go or else!
Wither: or else what? Kiss me? Sure baby~
Skelly: eww!! Get away!!
Wither: *laugh*

====TO BE CONTINUE====

Next Chapter: Twin's Slumber Party

{I don't know what am i writing in here.. i just write what comes right of my mind:>}