CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex

Last Chapter:

Maybe.. maybe i am slowly falling inlove with him.. but i can't, my father will not allow that. Let's just hope that Wither is not reading my mind right now..

Damn you Wither, this is all your fault!! Now I don't know anymore who do i really like, Wither or Skela? Tch, now if my dad found out about me being bisexual.. he would probably do what he said to me..

====TO BE CONTINUE====
<Fast Forward>
Skelly's POV:

Today, we're in school and there's a new student and it's a girl wither skeleton, i might described her in a inappropriate way but.. she has a long dark brown hair, tall, sexy, wear a short skirt and i think she's.. sound like a typical mean girl.

And uhh, i met her yesterday and she introduced herself as Wither's girlfriend.. like.. GIRLFRIEND!

<YESTERDAY/FLASH BACK>

"Ahh.. finally, we're back at school." I said and i am just sitting alone in the bench on the school rooftop because i am waiting for Zombie and Pigman to come because they're gonna summon a portal of aether world.

A wither skeleton girl come's right of to me and asked, "do you know where is Wither?" She asked. "No.. but i know where you can find him.. and who are you?" I asked. "I'm Wrena, Wither's girlfriend." She said.

What!? Wither is flirting with me all this time and he has a girlfriend?? Is he a player?? Ohhhh!! That stupid boy!! Tch.

"So, where can i find him?" She asked. "In the library.. if he's not in there, he is probably with Skela.." i said quietly.. my heart is not broken, i am just shocked!

"Skela? Is that a girl? Is Wither cheating on me!?" She said. "You don't know?" I asked. "No, i didn't know that Wither is cheating on me!" She shout. "No, that's not what i mean.. i meant that Skela is his cousin." I said. "Oh? You could have just told me, anyway.. thanks!" She said and was about to walk away.

"Hey Skelly, uhh-.." Wither walk in to us and he didn't continue what he was about to say when he saw his.. girlfriend. "Ahh babe!!" Wrena said and immediately comes to Wither and hug him tightly. {I am not jealous!!!!}

Wither break the hug and step backwards away from Wrena, huh?? Isn't that your girlfriend, boy?? "What did i just tell you Wrena? We're now broken up, you can stop chasing me now." Wither said and whattt!?

"But i know you still love me!" Wrena said and she keep wanting to hug Wither but Wither keeps avoiding it. "I don't now, okay? You should learn how to move on." Wither said with his cold tone and damn.. that got Wrena made quite.

"I will not stop following you Wither! Wherever you go, i will be there and i will gonna make you mine again!" She shouted and run away. Here we are me and Wither alone in the rooftop. "Don't mind her.. she's just a crazy ex-girlfriend." Wither said.

<End of the Flash back>

So yeah.. that's how it all go and.. me, Zombie and Pigman plan did not work.. we still can't do the aether portal.

"Hey boy.." i heard someone talk behind me and it's Wrena. "Hi." I said and she just sit beside me and just look at me weirdly.

"I see, so you're close with my beloved Wither.. do you know what i can do to make him fall inlove with me again?" She asked and look at me with desperate in her eyes. "Uhh-.. i don't really know and we're not that close as you think we are.." i quietly said cause i am getting uncomfortable in here.

"So Skelly decide to not date Wither cause he's a boy but instead wanna date a wither skeleton but this time it's a girl." We heard Zen said. I really hate this guy, what the hell?? "What does that zombie mean?" Wrena asked looking at me. "Uhh-.. he's just joking.." i said and nervously chuckles.