CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither

Last Chapter:

•They rested after that, some of them lay down and play some games. But Wither is on balcony minding something.. Skelly approach him and he will do what the dare is.•

====TO BE CONTINUE====

(Just a short chapter again.)

Skelly's POV:

Oh gosh.. i didn't think this through but.. i have to do this.. my dare is i need to flirt with Wither alone for twenty minutes!!.. goshhh.. I don't even know how to flirt!! Ahhh, just calm down Skelly.. this is gonna be just fine.. well actually not but ahh.

Well i have searched on the internet "how do boys flirt with other boys.." and all of it say, do some sexy pose, say some dirty jokes, rizz them up using pick up lines and.. i will just use a pick up lines.. cause.. i want to?

"Skelly?" Wither asked and look at me. "Do you know that kissing is love language, wanna start a conversation?" I said and saw him with his mockery smirk. "Sure~" He said with his seductive tone.. oh god. He is leaning closer to me and he is going to kiss me but then i push him away.. why did i start with that?? "L-later.." i said quietly. No no no no no.. WHY DID I SAY THAT???

"If you look that good in clothes, you must look even better out of them.." I said in my flirty tone that i never used and.. wink and he has his mockery smirk is still not left on his face.. "You.. look better out of them..~" he said i just kinda smile at it..

"Do you know that i love food-" i was about to say my third pick up line and he interrupt me. "I can be your favorite one~" he said and wink at me and he grin. I chuckles.

"Y'know.. we could be the reason why Santa has a naughty list this year." I said and he lean closer to me. "Let's make this more naughtier then..~" he said and i just smile and giggle at it. "I love your giggles man, it's so rare for you to do that." He added and i just push him away a little bit.. HE'S TOO CLOSE NOW.

"Do you live in vending machine? Cause i'll spend all my money to get you fall for me~" I said and wink. Okay, i am getting comfortable in this kind of situation.. i don't know why.. "Are you hitting on me? Aww, that's cute." He said and I just smile at him and think of other pick up lines..

"If your heart was a prison, i would want to be sentenced for life~" i said and he chuckles. "Do you wanna hear mine?" He asked. "I know milk does body, good, but damn boy, how much have you been drinking?" He said and smirk. Damn.. he's really good at this.

"Do you sell hot dogs? Because you sure know how to make a wiener stand." He said with a smirk and it got me full red. "Oh my god.. that's too dirty man." I said and he just chuckles. "You remind me of cheese... I want you on everything, even on my..di-~" He said and i interrupt him cause it's too dirty. "OKAY MAN."

"Kiss me if I'm wrong. But dinosaurs still exist, right?" I said and he smirk at me. "You really love my kisses now huh?.. i'm still waiting for that later kiss.." He said.. ahhh why did i say later?? Ughh, i don't know what just come off in my mind.

"My doctor says I'm lacking vitamin U." I said. "You really are and my vitamin D..~" he said then wink. ... "Wither!! Why are you so dirty??" I said and he just laugh at it.

"Your name must be Coca Cola, because you're so-da-licious." I said and laugh.. I can't even say that in serious face.. i saw him laughing at it too.. how do you know if withers are blushing?

"If I had a garden I’d put your tu'lips" and my tu'lips' together..~" Wither said and at first i was confused and then it got me.. ohhh.. he wants our lips together.. i feel weird saying that.

"Are you a keyboard ? Because you are my type." I said and he just smile at it. "Can you pinch me, because you're so fine I must be dreaming." He said. "Can i punch you instead?" I said and he chuckles.

I am running out of pick up lines. "Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together." Wither said and i scoff at it. "It's more cute if we got together.." i said and he look at me with a smirk. "Do you want to?" He asked. Why do i feel like he just asking me to be his.. lover?..

"I'll give you a kiss. If you don't like it, you can return it." He said. "Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day." I said, "i just can't take my eyes off on you~" He said.

"Do you like vegetables because I love you from head tomatoes." He said. Wow, it feels weird hearing i love you to me..

"This is really weird, I'm flirting with you.." i said and he laugh at it. "But you started it." He said and now.. back to saying some cheesy pick up lines.

"Is your body from McDonald's? Cause I'm lovin' it!" He said and i am slowly smiling at it.. ahh god damn it..

"Are you cake? Cause I want a piece of that." He said and look up and down on my body. Why am i blushing so hard in these?

"Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart." I said and he cutely smile at me. "Aww, what a cute thief you are." He said.

"What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper." He said and laugh at it. "I can't even say that on straight face." He said and we both laugh at his joke. Why am i laughing at this dirty joke??

"Are you Dracula? You looked a little thirsty when you were looking at me." I said and he smirk, "yes cause you are just so-da-licious." He said and that got me smile. "That's so smooth, man." I said. "Yeah i know, just like your body-.." "OKAY."

"Are you a sea lion? Because I can sea you lion in my bed tonight." He said. "And waiting to give me kisses!!!" He shouted but i cover his mouth immediately. "Shush.. I don't want them to hear about this!!" I said and he smirk. "Aww, you're so secretive, Skelly.." he said and i just roll my eyes and take my hand off on his mouth.

"Are you a supermarket sample? Because I want to taste you again and again without any sense of shame." I said and felt a little embarrass.. "aww, cute." He said with his mockery smirk.

"I’m an adventurer and I want to explore your body~" he said with a smirk. "Do you have any room for an extra tongue in your mouth?" He added and that made me full red.

"Your pun is getting more naughtier.." i said. "Even better, right?" He said. "No.." i said quietly. "Don't deny that you don't like it Skelly~" he said and i found myself guilty..

I look at my time and saw that it past twenty minutes.. it's been twenty-five minutes now.. "WITHER!! COME HERE AND HELP ZEN!! HE BURNED HIS FOOD AND NOW IT'S ON FIRE!!" Zee shouted on the top of his lungs. Oh damn.. maybe Zen is really bad at cooking.

"I will be waiting for that kiss Skelly!" He said and walk away. He's still not far from me and i have an idea to say that it's part of my flirting.

"Wither! Tie your shoe cause i don't want you fallin to anyone!!" I said and i heard him laugh. Aww, that's cute.

<Fast Forward, it's really late now and we decided to sleep. Wither pulled me on somewhere room of this house and asking me when will i kiss him..> {Oh my god.. this wither skeleton..}

<He still keep annoying me so i just decided to give him a quick kiss and run away and act nothing happened.. and after that.. we all sleep now..>

====TO BE CONTINUE====

Next Chapter: Skelly's Gender bend