CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing

Last Chapter:

"Oh yeah.. what day is today?" Wither asked. "It's Friday, March 8, 4098" i said and saw his eyes wide open. "Oh no.." he quietly said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I-it's.. a secret between withers.." he said and kinda stay away from me. Wierd and good.. i don't like being beside him anyway.. ughhh!!! I wanna get out of here now!!

====TO BE CONTINUE====
[Warning: There some crazy things happening in here that you might got cringe out.. yeahh] [¿Smut?]

Zombie POV:

On our bus, Pigman is right beside me cause i didn't see Skelly. "Have you guys saw Skelly?" I asked to all of my classmates.  They shrug and said no. "Wait.. Wither is not here too!!" Skela shout. Oh no, where is this two skeleton..

"Alright, everyone. Come outside now, this is a theme park tycoon jungle. There is a mini game in here so just enjoy yourselves and play some." Herobrine said and everyone go down and play. I didn't play yet.. me, Pigman, Skela, and Kiela is still not playing some mini games.

Zombie: do you guys know where is the two skeletons?
Skela: no.. but, i hope they're together.
Zombie: yeah..
Kiela: so, what are we gonna do? Are we gonna tell teach about this?
Zombie: what do you guys want?
Skela: let's not tell yet and if we really couldn't do anything then let's tell teach about this.
Kiela/Pigman: Agree.
Zombie: soo.. what are we gonna do?
Skela: Go back to the last park and look for them.
Zombie/Pigman/Kiela: okay!

We got ready for our escape. And we start walking back to the Jungle Park, and walking in the jungle is really awesome and scary at the same time. This is a great experience for us, for sure if Skelly is with us.. he would said a terrible joke but it's still funny.. damn, i can't believe i will missing that skeleton.

Wither POV:

Oh no, oh no, oh no,... What do i do? I didn't check the calendar that it's today.. it's where all the withers is becoming more evil that when someone is with them.. they will start to hurt them.. I don't wanna hurt Skelly.

"Wow, now you start panicking? Will you just sit down and not walk around in here.. you're making me feel dizzy when you walk around in here." Skelly said and roll his eyes. "Ahhhhh.. i'm so hungry!!" Skelly yell and stare outside.

"Same.. i'm hungry as well.." i said and look at outside too. "Wait.. is that Zombie!? Did he come back to look for me!? Aww what a good friend he is.. and holy cow! He's with Skela!! Nicee!!!" Skelly said and that gives me hope.. well just a little bit.

"GUYSS!!! ZOMBIEE!!! SKELAAA!!! oh there's Kiela too! KIELAA!!" Skelly shout as he can and i shout as well.. maybe they can hear us? I hope they can hear us.. tch..

"HEYYYY!!!!" i shout and we saw that they stopped walking, "maybe they heard us??" Skelly look at me with a hope in his eyes.. ahh, he's so cute.. wait, there's no time for being a simp.

"Wait.. did you guys heard that? Someone is calling us!" Zombie said.. they are like only five blocks away from us. "Maybe they're them, at least we know that they're together." Pigman said.

"Zombieeeee!!!!" Skelly shout again and they look at.. us? "Why do i heard them near here but there is nothing infront of us." Zombie said that made Skelly and i look at each other. "This cabin is invisible for them!?" We both said at the same time.

"What do we do now?? Is this gonna be our end??" Skelly said. For you,.. cause i might kill you later Skelly.. just kidding.. i will not let myself kill you.

"Hey y'all! Why are you all back in here? Is there something you forgot?" Herobrine said coming to them.. "i- uh.." Skela was about to say something, "i saw y'all leaving the theme park.. so i followed y'all.. go back to the theme park now." Herobrine said and teleported them. Sigh, we have no hope now.. "Hm.. i wonder where is Skelly and Wither?" We heard Herobrine said before he teleported away.