𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | eddie and buck

you and buck had been dating for sometime now but no one knows that you and buck had been seeing each other

you and buck had been dating for sometime now but no one knows that you and buck had been seeing each other. you wanted to keep it quiet for a while and just enjoy each others company.

Buck: babe i feel like we should tell me them that we've been seeing each other. i've loved having you all to myself but now i want the 118 to know who you are and the girl that i'm madly in love with.

Y/n: buck i love you. But if you think where ready to tell everybody well then let's tell everybody especially the 118 cause i know they are curious on who has there bucks heart but if you're then i'm ready let's tell them.

Buck: okay i feel like we should do like a dinner so everyone can have a good time and then they can meet my lovely and beautiful girl who i love so so much.

Y/n: well you go to work and i'll go and sort out this dinner of ours for tonight. so then i can meet everybody i'm excited. I love you and see you later love *gives a quick kiss*

Buck: i love you the most *kisses*

you were stuck in traffic but as you were about to drive you didn't see the car coming from across you and as you started driving the car came straight towards and hit you and you're car started spinning out you couldn't control it so you let it happen before the car flip. All you could think about was if you were dying then. All you started thinking about was buck and how much he made you so happy and that's what that mattered in that time.

The 118 got a call saying there had been an accident but as they were getting ready Athena had came to the station and looked straight at buck and gave him a concern look.

Athena: buck i've got some bad news and it's not good

Buck: what is it.

Athena: there's been accident and y/n was in i i i don't know if she is okay i needed to come see you and tell you myself i'm sorry buck

Eddie: *looks straight at buck*

as you woke up everything had hurt but you were okay unless you dying and you were just dreaming but you seen the person that you wanted to see and all you could think about it was buck you were so happy that he was by you're side.

Buck: y/n i'm so glad you're okay I thought i lost you. when athena told me i just couldn't cope if anything had happened to you. you are my life i love you so much baby.

Y/n: buck i was so scared that i wasn't gonna see you again. But i'm alive and i get to see your beautiful face once again. i love you too baby.

the last week or so the doctors were impressed how quickly you recovered from you're injuries all that mattered was that you were safe and alive and you could wake up to see bucks beautiful face every morning and night.

____________________________

hii <3

we hit 3k readers that is crazy but thank you so so much y'all are the best and i'm forever grateful for you.

i'm shocked this is just wow thank you 3k my oh my thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my entire heart!!

i'll never be able to thank you enough but thank you keep reading and supporting.

i love you 🫶🏻

too those who watch 911. buck is bi 🥹 buck and tommy make a cute couple even tho i'm still a buddie shipper!. i'm so happy for him and proud of him. i can't wait to see the story unfold of him and tommy it's gonna be so cute but i'm excited for the rest of the episodes..