𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | tom holland

you and tom were doing an interview for you're upcoming new movie together

you and tom were doing an interview for you're upcoming new movie together. you were excited to start promoting you couldn't wait for you're and tom's fans to see it.

Interviewer: y/n and tom welcome

Y/n and tom: thank you for having us

Interviewer: well guys what can you tell us about you're new movie that is coming out in less then a month

tom: well we can't give away anything no spoilers allowed i've told as they said to me. But all i can say we really hope you enjoy it and like it because we loved making it for you guys.

Y/n: what tom said we can't say anything as of right now but we really hope you enjoy and like it

Interviewer: well guys thank you for coming and talking with us and we all hope to see you guys soon once again

once you and tom were finished with you're interview you had noticed tom was staring at you the whole time while you were saying your thoughts about the movie to the interviewer you couldn't help but feel nervous around tom sometimes.

but you found out that tom had a crush on you so you and tom decide to go on a date with each other. And from this day on you and tom are happy as ever.

_________________________________________

WE HIT #1 ON THE RANKINGS OF MULITFANDOM WHAT THIS IS CRAZY!!

You guys are the best you don't understand how happy i am. But also shocked that something like this has happened to me this is crazy.

thank you thank you! from the bottom of my entire heart that you guys have read and made this a number #1 story.

i'm just shocked and surprised like what number #1 that's wow thank you

keep supporting my book and reading until next time 🤍🤍

Chloe xo