𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | brooke, haley, peyton

You and girls were on you're way to the cheerleading competition that you brooke, haley, peyton go to ever year

You and girls were on you're way to the cheerleading competition that you brooke, haley, peyton go to ever year. but this year you couldn't wait you wanted to win and you were going to win no matter what teams were competing.

Y/n: are we ready for our competition this year girls cause i mean i'm so ready

Brooke: we have to bet them no matter what stay focused

Haley: let's go

Peyton: let's kick so cheer ass guys

You done you're cheer dance and all of sudden everyone started messing it up but after everyone just started doing there own freestyle dance moves and everyone started joining even the crowd joined in. Nathan and Lucas and the guys came up on stage to join in.

Once the competition was over you all went back to you're hotel rooms and rested up for tomorrow to head back to school that was the most fun you had in years even though you lost but it didn't matter you all had the best time ever.

____________________________

2k readers! 🫶🏻

this book is really going far and i'm so bloody an forever thankful and grateful of you all. i never in a million years thought this book would go far but it has and that means the world to me i'll never be able to thank you you enough on how much this book and you all mean to me!

I mean the book is at 2.86k readers we about to be 3k soon that's crazy to me to even think that but it's gonna be happening soon and i love you all for that so thank you thank you 🙏🏻

keeping reading and supporting and thank you for being kind and just loving this book see you soon!

i love you 🖤