𝐓𝐖𝐎 | conrad fisher

you had just woken up when conrad had left for work

you had just woken up when conrad had left for work. you wanted to talk to him about the kiss that you guys had shared last night while talking to one another.

Cleveland: so what's got you smiling there.

Conrad: oh nothing you know.

Cleveland: nothing not with that smile you have going on there.

Conrad: well remember how i was saying that was a spark between me and y/n.

Cleveland: yea I remember you saying that.

Conrad: well that something happened last night we took the next step we kissed.

Cleveland: way to go see.

Conrad: i know.

as you were coming outside to go for a swim conrad had just walked through the gate and he seen you.

Y/N: conrad hey

Conrad: y/n hey

Y/N: so how was work

Conrad: it was good an your day

Y/N: well it's going good

Conrad: y/n hey about last night

Y/N: oh we don't have to talk about it

Conrad: it's fine i wanna talk about it

Y/N: well last night was eventful

Conrad: it was. Did you enjoy

Y/N: conrad you're all I've ever wanted and you kissing me last night was everything i dreamed of

Conrad: it was well then I wanna ask you something. Y/n will become my girlfriend.

Y/N: all of i wanted was conrad and for him to ask me to become his girlfriend is a dream come true. Yes I'll become your girlfriend conrad.

you and conrad spent the whole day together just being loved up and adorable together and it never felt better.

_________________________________________

second part has enter ! i'm sorry that updates on this book have become slow it's just i don't wanna rush this book and then run out of ideas on what to write and that.

but conrad fisher must be protected at all cost and belly better realise that in season 3 conrad darling deserves to be loved too you know.

but you haven't seen or watch the summer i turned pretty i promise you won't regret it.

you either become team Conrad or
team Jeremiah.

Chloe xo