𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | jacob black

Y/n and Bella Jacob are friends

you're edward's biological sister carlisle had saved edward and you both together so you and edward both became vampires. But there's always been one rule that everyone in the family that had to follow everyone had to date a vampire one of there kind. But Carlisle made an exception for edward to let him date Bella. But y/n didn't wanna go and date her kind she loved Jacob and she knew Jacob loved her but no one could find out how they feel about one another no matter what.

But against rule y/n and Jacob decide to take the next step into there relationship and decided to go on a date with each other in serect no one was allowed to know that a vampire and werewolf were dating especially carlisle otherwise everything would go haywire and y/n didn't want that for her and Jacob.

Jacob had decided to take y/n on a date and she didn't expect Jacob to get her a present. Jacob had gotten her bracelet that a wolf on it.

Y/n: Jacob what is this. It's beautiful thank you i love it

Jacob: you're beautiful. But it's just something to always to remember me by if I'm not with you

Y/n: thank you again Jacob i love it

As Jacob was about to drop you off. You covered you're bracelet with you're sleeve so no one see or question you about it. You gave Jacob a goodnight kiss and gave him a hug for a bit and once again thanking him for the bracelet.

The next day you and bella came home from school bella was coming over to hang out with you until she noticed the bracelet on your wrist. You heard a knock at your window and you looked up to see Jacob waiting for you to let him in. As you let Jacob into you're room you didn't expect edward to come into you're room also but he seen Jacob in there and started asking why the werewolf was here and you told him that you and Jacob were dating each other bella was so happy for you but edward was disappointed in you knowing that you had broken the one rule.

But edward also noticed the bracelet on your wrist and asked if Jacob had given it to you and you said yes. But edward couldn't get on board with whole you and Jacob thing so the only thing he did was take you and Jacob downstairs to go and talk to carlisle and get his thoughts on how you didn't wanna date a vampire you wanted to date Jacob because he was you're best friend, the kindest person that you knew but most of the one you loved and it was always gonna be Jacob no matter what life you had chosen for yourself.

Jacob had explained to carlisle that he would never do anything to hurt you because he knew if he did would be the cullens next meal. Edward loved seeing you happy so seeing you happy made him happy. That's all that matter at the end was your happiness.

You and Jacob shared a sweet little kiss and hug. You knew that you wanted to live happily ever after with Jacob because he was your person and you were Jacob's person.

_______________________________

Hi @JulzLovDraco4Eva 🫶🏻

thank you for you're request i hope you enjoy it the read thank you for messaging and requesting!! 🩷