♡ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚘 ♡

・you caged me, and you called me crazy ・

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Faceclaim: Patrick Dempsey

Name: Mayson Jonathon Monaco

Nicknames: Johnny

Gender: Male

Pronouns: he/him

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: blue

Fandom: marvel

Occupation: tbd

Family:
~ Kelsie Cheatwood (fiancé)
~ Franklin Monaco (brother)
~ Elizabeth (daughter)
~ Tessa Monaco (niece)
~ Reid Monaco (nephew)

Personality:

As a teen Mayson had been a sarcastic type, he often teased people and made jokes, most of the time it was at inappropriate moments. He was however a genuine gentle and sweet person who would often stand up for his friends and stood for what he believed in. He would do anything for people he cared for, take a bullet for them, in this case he has done it before. He was known to have anger management issues, which often led to many people leaving his life. Although after the murder of his fiancé and daughter his demeanor had changed drastically, he became angry all the time, it had consumed him, destroying the person he was before, which ultimately led to his downfall in which he was later killed after his redemption.

Background:

Mayson had grown up as the problem kid, often getting in trouble in school and causing fights, never afraid of speaking his mind. He never felt close to any of his family, including his brother; he was a loner and often spent nights or weeks at his friends. After a huge fight he had disowned his family. He longed to have his own family, a wife and kids. He considered himself a family man. In his early 20s he met Kelsie and the two immediately hit it off, they fell pregnant with Elizabeth, who they called Beth, and that was when Mayson proposed to Kelsie and became engaged. They didn't have much money but longed to have a big wedding so they decided to wait for the wedding, Mayson worked long hours and after 6 years they started to plan the wedding. However, a fatal night ruined his life, he had woken up by glass shattering, he had rushed up to hear the ear piercing screams of his 6 year old daughter, he rushed down the hall but was hit on the side of the head, causing him to black out, he woke up to find himself covered in blood, he panicked thinking it was his own, but when he saw there was no wound on him, he looked over to find Keslie dead on the floor, she had saved his life but it had costed her own life. After finding his daughter brutally murdered he left, he disappeared, no one was able to find him for years. However years later he showed up as if nothing happened, rekindling with his brother, although soon grew a strong hatred towards him, learning of how he treated his daughter. He grew a strong attachment towards Tessa, although mainly kept his distance from her, being constantly reminded that Tessa wasn't his daughter, she wasn't Beth. He fell into a psychotic state in which he became obsessed with finding the people who did that to his family, he turned on Tessa and everyone including disowning his close friend Archer. He despised everyone, becoming paranoid that Tessa, Archer or anyone he had once known had something to do with the murder. He tumbled towards his downfall, murdering innocents and becoming the villain of everyone's story. Tessa was the one who talked him down, but by then it was too late, he soon after died. Never getting the family he desired.

Mental health:
~ Bipolar

Strength:
~ smart with technology
~ stealth
~ Intelligence
~ good with weapons
~ good with manipulation (toxic but he's good at it)

Weakness:
~ Paranoid
~ Anger issues
~ lack of empathy

His songs:
~ Who's afraid of Little old me- taylor swift
~ (adding more later)

Love interest:
~ Keslie Cheatwood
~ open to your ocs just ask!

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Notes:

Notes:

Tessa and Franklin Monaco both belong to -adoreity !! This OC was made to connect to her OC, but i love him so i wanted to post him. He's my psychotic little baby !

Mayson is still in the works so his backstory and character isn't exactly final, but his story does wrap around the fact his family was murdered.