♡ 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚜 ♡

・゜゜・ "𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨"・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・ "𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨"・゜゜・.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Faceclaim: Hannah Hoekstra's Aloy

Name: Carmen Kestis

Nicknames: Cam, Carrie

Species/Gender: human female

Pronouns: she/her

Hair color: red

Eyecolor: blue/green

Fandom: Star Wars: Fallen Order/Survivor

Loyalty: rebellion/jedi, mantis crew, hidden path

Occupation: Padawan

Family: Cal kestis

Master: N/A but later trained by Cere Junda

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Personality:

Carmen is withdrawn from people, she is very introverted, she tends to keep quiet in situations. She is quiet and stubborn, but also isn't afraid to let someone know then they're stupid. She is very close to her older brother Cal Kestis. She is more open towards him than anyone else. She's innocent and a kind hearted person, she doesn't believe in killing in any circumstances, she is very empathetic and can be broken down easily, however she will not let her brother or anyone see her break.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Background:

Carmen was 9 years old when the Jedi purge/order 66 happened; it had happened the day of her birthday, she had been waiting for Cal and a few other friends but instead was greeted with clones, she witnessed her friends and classmates being brutally killed. Thankfully thanks to Adelaide Skywalker (see other page for her) she was on of the very few Jedi's to survive it. Separated from her brother Cal she seemed hopeless; for 5 years she wandered alone, staying hidden from the empire and inquisitors who hunted the remaining Jedi. At times she considered letting the inquisitors take her. But she couldn't help but think about Cal. She thought Cal had died during the execution. By the time she was 15 she was reunited with Cal, although he was being hunted by the second and Ninth sister, and later confronted by Darth Vader. She attempts to help rebuild the Jedi order. After losing everyone close to them; all they have is each other.
(I haven't played the 2nd game yet so im stumped on the rest)

Mental health: ptsd

Strengths:
~ force sensitive
~ stubbornness
~ kindness/calmness
~ small enough to fit through small spaces
~ fast moving

Weakness:
~stubbornness
~ self doubtful
~ sensitivity
~ friends/family

Her song:
~ teenage dream- olivia rodrigo
~ fine line- harry styles
~ hold on- extreme music

Love interest: none (but open)

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪