♡ 𝙰𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚎 ♡

・゜゜・ 𝘕𝘰, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・ 𝘕𝘰, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥・゜゜・.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Faceclaim: Halle Berry

Name: Auriella Pevensie

Nicknames: Ella, Auri

Gender: Female

Pronouns: she/her

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Dark brown hair

Fandom: Scream

Occupation: costume and/or set designer

Family:
~ Brian Pevensie (father)
~ Angela Pevensie (mother)

Personality:

she's a rebellious type, who doesn't like to be told really what to do, she's got a short temper. She doesnt get along with much of anyone, she's very blunt with her thoughts and her opinions. She doesnt like feeling like she isn't in control, she tends to come off as controlling. Although for anyone who knows her knows she's a sweet person and does care.
(I can't think right now but theres more)

Background:

Growing up with her father after her mother left them, due to Brian's frequent outbursts and his need to control their lives, she left Ella and her baby brother, with her dad; Ella often took the parent roll, taking care of both her brother and even her dad, her dad would drink until he couldn't stand up or function. One night while on his way back from work, he had stopped by a bar, and driven home drunk, he had gotten into a motor vehicle accident which killed him and a little girl in the other car, later to be known as Jackie Kincaid.
Years later, Auriella found herself being a costume designer for the film "Stab 3." But when the killing of the cast begins, they question the other cast members and some of the movie team. Including Ella. Mark Kincaid ( begins to question Auriella, unknowingly that it was her dad that had killed his little sister in the car accident that happened the years prior (Auriella knew it was his sister from seeing her picture on his desk and seeing her picture in the news back then) . Being unwilling to coroporate with Mark, Mark keeps tabs on her, suspecting her, but Auriella suspects him as well, the two don't get a long whatsoever.
At all. (Still working on what happens inbeteeen) but by the end; after the killer was revealed, mark was shot, and Auriella was the one to come to his aid, where she told him what her dad did and (they have a nice moment of "its not your fault) CHEESY I KNOW BUT I LOVE CHEESY. But the two end up together and have a daughter her names Jackie) but in Scream 4 she was murdered by Ghostface (can't decide between Charlie or jill)

Mental health:
~ PTSD

Strength:
~ Artistic
~ Quick thinking
~ Intelligence

Weakness:
~ Stubbornness
~ Anger issues

Her songs:
~ i cant think right now 🥲

Love interest:
~ Mark Kincaid

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪