♡ 𝙴𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚖 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 ♡

゜゜𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 ゜゜

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Faceclaim: Kaya Scodelario

Name: Erdem Morrow

Nicknames: Edi

Gender: female

Pronouns: She/her

Hair color: brown

Eye color: green/blue

Fandom: Hunger games

Occupation: Victor of the 67th Hunger Games

District: 2

Family:
~ Fletcher Morrow (father)
~ Forest Morrow (mother)
~ Finley Morrow (brother)

Personality:

Erdem is more on the isolated side, she likes being alone and doing things on her own, she feels as if she needs to be great or nothing at all.
She strives for achievement, she wraps her own worth around it, she doesnt see failure in her actions, she's sarcastic and snarky, often viewing others as competition than allies, as much as she wants to be a "idgaf" she does care about the people she has killed, she feels heavy remorse for it, although she will refuse to show it, she ends up breaking later on anyway

Background:

Her parents both being victors of district 2 (different years obviously), had both fallen in love and raised 2 children, Erdem growing up never really feared being chosen for the hunger games, she liked to think so at least. She almost wanted to be picked, to prove herself, to live up to her parents. When she was 15 she was chosen as a tribute. Not having been able to say goodbye to her family. She did end up being the victor for the 67th hunger games. She went back home to her family. 8 years later during the 3rd quarter quell, her father was chosen as the male tribute and she was chosen as the female tribute. While there she met finnick, they had clicked from the moment they spoke, which was rare for anyone to click with her, she agreed to be allies with him, which angered her father that she was trusting others, she chose Finnick over him. During the game; Fletcher had tried to attack Finnick and even Erdem which resulted in Fletcher's face being practically ripped off (beautifull rigt?) Erdem despite being angry finnick had murdered her father she continued to take his side. She ended up getting lost and separated from them.
They later reunited (just replace the scene where finnick and Annie reunite to them) and they jus- instant soulmates- because I said so. Not being there when Finnick was killed was the thing that set Erdem mad, never having said goodbye or seen him sent her over, however shortly after giving birth to their son Lucas Odair, she took her own life from heartbreak.  (i need to fix this but im too tired)

Mental health: PTSD, depression

Strength:
~ Good with guns (aiming)
~ Reflexes
~ Quick thinking
~ Stealth

Weakness:
~ Horrible Allergies (out in the arena)
~ her loved ones
~ not good with martial arts

Her songs:
~ Tbd

Love interest:
~ Finnick Odair

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪