♡ 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 ♡

・゜゜・ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦・゜゜・.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Faceclaim: Florence Pugh

Name:  Euphrasia Cheyenne Morris

Nicknames: Fraze, Fray, Chey

Gender:  Female

Pronouns: she/her

Hair color: Dirty blonde

Eye color: Green

Fandom: marauders era

Occupation: witch at hogwarts

Family:
~Lawrence Mitchell (dad)
~Cheyenne Morris (mom)
~Arabella Mitchell (half-sister)
~Evelyn Mitchell (half-brother)
~Lewis Riddle (cousin)
~Oscar Riddle (cousin)
~Issy Riddle (cousin)
~Hunter Riddle (cousin)

Personality:

Fraze is more withdrawn with herself, she is quiet to others around, but once someone gets to know her she is outgoing and talkative. She is  selfless and tends to put everyone before herself, she keeps quiet when people hurt her, but she does tend to hold grudges. She gets jealous easily, which can lead her to being petty and bitter. She is a huge people pleaser, she gets upset easily but not angry easily, she tends to bottle things in until it overflows.  She tends to let her guard down a lot, turning for her to be vulnerable and easily used, she tends to feel as if being loved is the only way she's valued.

Background:

Lawrence Mitchell had an affair with Cheyenne Morris which led to a pregnancy, Fraze was born and Lawrence wanted nothing to do with the so said 'bastard child." She was raised by Cheyenne until she reached the age of 2 when her mother passed away, she had no contact with her father, her father wanted nothing to do with her anyway. Fraze was left under the care of Chey's friend who took care of her. She was sorted into Ravenclaw when she was enrolled at Hogwarts. She spent most of her first year alone, she always felt as if she didn't belong. She had a huge crush on Regulus Black but regulus showed no interest in her whatsoever. The rest of her story takes place in Reckless Love~Sirius black and Issy's Version~ Remus Lupin.

Mental health:
~ Bulimia
~ Anxiety
~ border line personality disorder

Strength:
~ Artistic ability
~ good with magic
~ her heart

Weakness:
~ Easily jealous
~ vulnerability
~ anger

Her songs:
~ Would've could've should've by Taylor swift
~ Lacy by Olivia Rodrigo
~ Heather by Conan Grey
~ Matilda by Harry styles
~ no time to die by Billie eilish

Love interest:
~ August Bartley
~ Regulus Black

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪