Ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ 

Please read below and comment the passwords (publicly or privately either is fine!!)

Hiiiii im not too strict on rules but here are some!! Just to set boundaries, say my rp preferences and make rps fun for everyone!

1) BE RESPECTFUL AND KIND ~ this is a given! Treat each other with respect and kindness, you respect me and I'll respect you! Simple! No homophobia or transphobia will be tolerated! This is a safe space! I want this to be a safe place! Any hate or bullying of any sort will be blocked and not tolerated!

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

2) COMMUNICATION~ I know it's hard for some to speak up on what they are thinking but if something is bothering you, let us know! We don't want to continue if it's causing issues in any situation! If you want to do a certain story line or if something is bugging you, communicate to work things out! I want the RPS to be enjoyable for BOTH sides!! :)

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

3) LOVE INTERESTS~ some of us may have the same love interest has another, and this goes along with communication! Sharing is caring! Play each others love interests! Take turns playing each others ship! I'll play yours if you play mine! Unless we agree on something other! Try OCxOc too! Try to make sure the other is okay with playing the ship and/or giving up the ship, but then again! Different story lines you can switch! Communication is key! Password #1 what is your celeb/fictional crush?

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

4) RP STYLE~ i prefer to rp in 3rd person i do not like doing "i" "me" but in other context, I am not picky about the way you rp, you don't need to be super descriptive and write long paragraphs, I don't do long paragraphs, unless sometimes I have urges to be descriptive, however, do not be dry with responses and always send one liners.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

5) TRIGGERS~ plz communicate triggers! I never want to trigger anyone and im sure many of you don't wanna trigger others either. and if you want to rp a serious topic to vent about it; give a heads up plz! don't just throw it in there! Password #2 what are your trigger(s)

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

6) OC's ~ I do not have a limit on how many OC's you can use in a rp! Introduce as many as you would like! I love meeting new OC's! Make sure your OC is not overpowered to the point they can't die or get hurt! Plz! They can be powerful but make sure they have weaknesses and can be taken down as some point!

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

7) PLATFORMS ~ i can rp on wattpad (private message), although i prefer google chats! Instagram, and maybe discord!! if none of those work for you please tell me! Messaging on wattpad SUCKS, but if it's all we have then I can make the exception. <3

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

8) GROUP RPS~ I do in fact do group rps although I do limit the group to only being 4 at a time, it can get stressful for me to do more than that but if we talk about maybe there can be an exception for more :) I ONLY do group RPS on Instagram and Google chats, if you want to do it on discord talk to me ! Pass #3 favorite song?

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Other than that! Have fun! Be creative! Be dramatic!!!