55. Dessert

Sunhee's point of view

My eyes roamed around, letting it sink in that I was standing inside such an expensive restaurant. It screamed rich money, the way royal blue curtains fell at each side of the windows, the way a huge chandelier hung from the ceiling, and the way everyone looked so fucking rich.

Of course, it was Restaurant Cher.

One of the most expensive restaurants in Paris. It was bound to be fucking classy and expensive to fit the taste of these rich people.

I did my research on a few things during the time I rot in bed. A list of restaurants happened to be one of them, and no matter how much I heard and saw this restaurant all over the internet, I never expected to come here.

A beautiful olive dress fitted perfectly on my body, as if it was made for me. My hair was kept loose as usual, and my makeup consisted of minimal eyeshadow and bold lipstick— just how I liked it. The diamond choker and YSL heel I bought earlier completed the look.

I glanced beside me, and the second I looked at my handsome boyfriend my stomach convulsed and my eyes became heart shaped, not literally but yeah. God, he looked so handsome— he wasn't wearing anything new. Just his usual suit with tie, and leather shoes. As usual, he smelled like English roses and I was getting addicted to his smell.

I was getting addicted to him.

I know, it was too early to say something like this but fuck it. I was raised by Zade Meadows, what do you expect from me?

We stopped in front of the reception, the receptionist greeted us in French, and my boyfriend said something, pretty sure, regarding our reservation. She nodded and led us to our table. Once she was gone, my boyfriend looked at me, and gave me a smile that melted my heart, melted me and if I was in those old Tom and Jerry cartoons I would have been a melted puddle of mess.

Seokjin pulled my chair, motioning me to sit. I gave him a soft smile as I sat, masking how my hammering was heart felt. It dawned too late that I was smitten, especially ever since I started dating him like 48 hours ago.

How pathetic can a human be? Ask Master Sam Sunhee.

Seokjin sat in front of me, and he opened the menu. I copied his action, opening the menu. I tried to decipher what was written on the menu, and gave up.

Why bother to stress myself when I've my translator?

While Seokjin was going through the menu, a waiter came and poured us water. And he stood there, expecting us to order.

“What would you like to order, love?” Seokjin asked, so innocently. But it made my eyes wide. Wide as fuck, and my mouth parted as my brain scrambled. My heart hammered and my stomach convulsed, butterflies flapped their wings and caused a storm all over my body. If I had the power to stop time, I'd do it right now and then scream my heart out while dancing and crying and laughing. All together, at once.