7. Address

Seokjin's point of view

"As you can see, these are the trends our team selected for our fashion show." Their team leader presented in front of us.

This meeting has been going on for hours, when will it be over?

"Japanese Oriental." Geez, who hired him and his team. 

Looks like I need to fire the entire HR department.

"Vampire goth—" Just by hearing this I rolled my eyes. 

Why are these people so disappointing? 

Not able to hold back my anger I slammed my hand on the desk, making everyone startled. 

"Is this some sort of joke?" I asked him, making him scared.

"Do you think we are free for this bullshit?" I asked him, and he looked down.

"Answer me when I ask something—" 

"Mr. Kim, I think you should listen to his entire presentation. And I don't think that Japanese Oriental is bad. It is pretty good." One of the members suggested, and many agreed with him.

"Do you know how much our fashion show makes?" I asked him with an eye raise. He just fixed his tie and shook his head in denial. 

"Every fashion show, along with pictures, clothes make roughly eighty billion." I spoke, and he shrunk in his seat.

"And everything depends on the clothes, models, and concept. We have models like Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, and Kim Hayoon. We have Korea's best fashion designers with the best quality products, and you are expecting me to go with vampire goth and oriental fashion. You all are pathetic." I scoffed.

"And you," I pointed towards their leader, "keep that in your mind, this fashion show is important for us. Next time I want something new, something worthy—" my sentence got cut as my personal phone rang which echoed in the meeting room; notifying someone messaged me. 

I sighed and took out my phone from my pocket but it slipped from my hand and fell on the ground making my eyes wide. I crouched down to pick it up, while some snickers filled up the meeting room.

I turned around and glared at the people who were laughing, it was none other than those idiots.

"Why are you all here?" 

"Shoot was over earlier so we thought to pass time, whiney." I glared at Hoseok and checked my messenger just to widen my eyes and choked myself on air.

crazy bitch:
I hope you die while
choking on someone's 
small dick!

"The meeting is over, I want better efforts in the next meeting otherwise I won't hesitate a bit to fire the entire team." With this I walked out of the meeting room, Ms. Park following me closely. And soon I reached my office and flopped on my chair.