45. Mission RegretJin

I pressed my body further into the soft mattress, feeling the sense of warmth and comfort

I pressed my body further into the soft mattress, feeling the sense of warmth and comfort. But it didn't last long as I felt heavy weight on my legs. I tried to move it away but stopped when I heard a soft low groan. I stiffened, halting all of my actions as I reminisced the incidents of the previous night. 

I gulped.

I remember how close we were, how we looked into each other's eyes as we tried to control our inner demons not to give in, the way his hands were on waist and the way my fingers entangled with his hair. 

I was really bold last night, considering how prude Kim Seokjin is. 

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times to make my eyes adjust to the illuminated room. As soon as my vision stabilized, I saw heaven in front of me. A shaky breath escaped my lips as I saw how close he was; how beautiful he looked while sleeping. So ethereal that I could state him all day long. The only time he looked at this serene when we were on a cliff. 

My gaze trailed down and my heartbeat hitched when I saw his hands on my waist, inside my shirt. His hands felt warm on my skin, warm enough to make me want to have his hands all over my body. Eyes further went down and looked at our entangled legs.

We looked like a couple. We could even be a couple if Kim Seokjin wasn't such a prude.

I looked back at him, no matter how much of a bitch he was I couldn't deny he was the most beautiful man I have laid my eyes on. I couldn't help but give in to the urge of cupping his cheeks. Not my fault they look so soft and squishy. I silently giggled as I ran my thumb over his cheeks. 

My smile disappeared when I saw him moving. Before I could do anything in panic— I gasped when his hands slid further into my loose t-shirt, pulling me closer towards him until our bodies were one. My cheeks heated when I felt how my boobs were pressed against his hard chest, and how his face was resting against the crook of my neck. I could feel his warm breath on my skin, I could smell him, his signature smell of english roses and vanilla.

"Sunhee." My eyes widened when I heard his soft groan against my skin, sending vibration straight to my spine. 

"Y-Yeah?" I was unsure whether to reply or not, but I ended up replying back to him. I cringed when I heard myself stammer. My body stiffened when I felt him moving away from me. I gulped when our eyes met, I could feel my heartbeat escalating and my stomach filling with swarms of butterflies. 

Oh god, his eyes. Chocolate brown eyes staring into mine, and oh how I would gladly sink in the abyss and die happily without any complaints.

My train of poetic rizz stopped when I felt his hand on my cheek, cupping it just like I did. I gulped again when he held an unapologetic eye contact. The way he looked at me convulsed my stomach, in a good way though. 

"Pretty." He whispered while rubbing his thumb against my cheek, making my eyes wide with pure astonishment.

Did— did he just—