𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟐𝟕

Let's get into the story!!

Jim had a head ache. Yoon asked if he can massage his head. Jim told yes. Both finished their dinner and went into their bedroom.

Jim close his eyes as fast as he fell on bed. Yoon gently massaging his head. After 15 minutes, Yoon stopped massaging. Yoon pulled Jim closely and hugged him cozily.

Jim shaked his whole body. Yoon patted his shoulder and hugged him securely. Yoon is thinking about Jim. Jim is practicing hard but his company often never give chance. Jim is trying hard as much as he can.

While Yoon thinking, Jim is crying silently. Jim is feeling overwhelmingly. Yoon started and asked what happened to him.

Yoon: Is your head is paining so much?

Jim: N....no

Yoon: Then what happened? Here see me first

Jim: I'm just feeling overwhelmingly.

Yoon: Why??

Jim: I just got a good bf. I'm very lucky to have you

Yoon: What..for this you're crying? You're just make me tensed

Jim: I never meant to....I love you...and my throat is hurting so much from morning.

Yoon: What?? Why you never said it to me in morning?

Jim: I...thought it'll be alright... don't make me talk my throat is hurting so much.

Yoon: Sit first and get ready. We'll go hospital now.

Jim: What ? Now? No no.. I wanna sleep plss

Yoon: WHAT? DON'T TALK AND GET CHANCE YOUR DRESS

Jim get scared by Yoon's deep hoarse voice. Tears formed in his eyes. He is feeling very tired already so.

Jim: why..yo..you..shouting..huh

Yoon can understand that he is scared. He calmed himself.

Yoon: Just listen me...

Jim: I won't come to hospital now... I'm..tired..I sleep..

Yoon can understand his condition though he don't want to take risk by not going hospital. Yoon Just left from there cuz he is very angry on Jim for this.

After half an hour, Yoon went to bedroom and found Jim sleeping peacefully like a cute baby. Yoon's anger disappeared after see him sleeping like this.

Yoon went and softly kissed his forehead.

Yoon: You're stubborn kid. And make me calm by your cute face.

Yoon smiled and hugged Jim. They both slept in each other's warmth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At next day morning, In hospital, Kim sitting in his cabin and checking someone's health report. While he checking, nurse came and informed him abt his surgery on a little girl.

He asking abt that girl's health condition. She replied that girl is in bad condition and have to get surgery as soon as possible. Kim asked In which day he have to do surgery.

She replied that coming Monday (1.09).
Kim realised that day is Jeon's birthday. So he've to spend time with him all day. But he had to do a surgery on that particular day.

Kim is very responsible and kind person 🌷. He already worried for not spending time with his bunny. He wanna surprise him with lots of gifts. He thinks that how he can convince his hubby.

His hubby can understand him and let him to do his work but as a husband he should spend time with him atleast on that special day.

While he thinking , J called him.
(A/N: I hope y'all remember who J is)
J informed that her sister had some prblms like heavy head ache, always feeling dizzy and blurry vision. Kim thought that if she had brain cancer.But he never said that to J and make him more worry .Kim asked J to come with her to hospital soon.

Do Kim cure her?

How Kim celebrate his hubby birthday?

~~~~We'll see in upcoming parts~~~

******🎀🌷Thankyou y'all 🌷🎀*****

*****Ignore mistake****

Please vote , comment and follow 💜