‎♡‧₊˚thirty-one ♡‧₊

My rose looks at me with a needy plea of I have already eaten enough please don't force me in her emerald gaze as I press another chocolate truffle to her clamped mouth

I've already force-fed her one serving of chicken parm lasagna, three slices of cheese garlic bread, and asparagus toasted with cheese sauce, herbs, and breadcrumbs barely half an hour ago. 

She's high from those portions. It's already too much for her, considering she never allows herself to eat, regardless of my warnings. She can barely get herself to finish the entire burger or a single slice of Neapolitan pizza she loves. 

If and when she does manage to finish that tiny portion, she'll starve herself throughout the day, not even drink those damned flavored coffees Shukura gets her, just so that she can save the calories for dinner at night with me because she knows I won't buy any excuses for her not and would reprimand her if she doesn't eat a proper portion.

As a part of the psychological punishment I have in mind for her, I am punishing her with food, which is considered overeating in her mental dictionary programmed by her mother. I've been feeding her deliberately at a slow pace, taking my time, teasing her between the food bites, tempting her with slow seduction, and driving her crazy with my touch.

"You will eat, tesoro." I push the chocolate truffle in her mouth, the chocolate smears over her lips because of the force of my fingers.

She closes her mouth and chews in defeat. I have forbidden her to talk or move.

We are in our bed where she's straddling my lap, cradling my cock and warming it deep in the clenches of her tight, warm cunt. 

Following feeding her and bringing her to bed, I have kept myself engrossed in work calls, ignoring her on purpose as she sits, resembling those sculptures of exquisite naked Greek goddesses. Just like I made her do during the remainder of our ride home. 

There are still three and a half hours left for her extended punishment to finish, and I've planned all kinds of psychological and physical torture to discipline her.

Denying her my cock despite it being inside her, not allowing her to speak, and restricting her movements are some of the ways I could think of to punish her for defying me this time.

Considering the kind of rage that has been boiling inside me, I did not want to touch her with the intention to inflict physical pain.

Had I chosen to whip her or spank her, I would have pushed myself too far in terms of pain severity to the point it would have broken her skin. 

She's not a regular submissive, but the woman I love. I have no doubt the masochist in her would have enjoyed the pain, but I never want to be in a place where I have to tear her down to an extreme level. Especially when I know it'll be of no good even if it literally rips the first layer of her skin because she would relish every second of it. Besides, it wouldn't have impacted her psychologically, which is my main agenda today.