Chapter 9: The End (BAD ENDING) 🤬😵‍💫💀

[This takes place after Earth suggests replacing Uranus]

"This is insane.. Uranus is insane.. YOUR insane.." Venus backs up. "How the hell are we going to stabilize the solar system without Uranus..?" He asks.

Earth chuckles. "Simple. We bring back the 5th gas giant."

Venus looks at him, disgusted.

"Seriously..? You think the 5th gas giant will stabilize the solar system?! You know it has its own orbit, too!" Venus shouts, getting angrier by the second.

"I don't need your complaining, Venus. It's the only way to fix things." Earth states coldly.

"I can't believe you. You're sick in the head! I can't believe a word you say!"

"Uranus is the true villain here, can't you see?!" Earth shouts, almost pleading for Venus to agree with him.

"You sound ridiculous. How can he be the villain if you're the one who wanted to kill Uranus in the first place? Whether these pages are real or staged by you, I don't care. Uranus was my friend. And you're no one special, despite how much you think you are." Venus speaks, his voice sharp and rough.

Earth is almost speechless. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. He was supposed to agree with him.

He had to get rid of him.

With a sudden swift move, Earth grabbed an asteroid and threw it at Venus.

Venus gasped and moved out of the way, the asteroid almost hitting him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Venus shouts, concerned.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to turn out! You're a bitch! If you like Uranus so much, why don't you go SEE HIM!" Earth screams, grabbing another nearby asteroid and running up to Venus.

Before Venus could even react, Earth smashed his surface with the large asteroid, once at first, but then repeatedly.

Venus cried in agony, but he couldn't escape.

He closed his eyes tightly, and then suddenly, everything felt like it had.. stopped.

He didn't feel any pain anymore.

"Venus!" A voice calls out.

Venus opens his eyes and sees.. Uranus..?

"Uranus..? What.. What happened? Why's everything white?" Venus asks, confused as he looks around.

"You're dead, Venus." Uranus states.

Venus's eyes widen. He was.. dead..?

"Come on, let's go to the others. I'm sure Eris will be happy to see you."

Venus teared up. He started to cry.

"Did it really have to end like this..?" Venus cried.

Uranus chuckled and wiped Venus's tears away.

"Don't be stupid.. your story is just just beginning..!" Uranus smiles.

Venus doesn't know what to say. He was honestly shocked.

"Time has run out, yes, but with this life gone, you won't be lost forever. You have been found by the people who care about you." Uranus pauses, and then continues shortly after.

"Why live a lie, than die knowing the truth?" Uranus finishes talking.

Venus sighs, but couldn't help but smile slightly. "You're so cringe." He chuckles.

Uranus smiles back, also chuckling. "Oh, come on, mate, was I really that cringe?"

"Yes." Venus responds playfully. He pauses, needing to ask a question.

"So.. about your diary.." Venus starts, but then suddenly Uranus cuts him off.

"Oh! Yea.. about that.. I'm really sorry. I could tell you had seen my diary. I wrote those things to cope when I got hit by that big asteroid that turned me 90 degrees." Uranus explains, and apologizes. It actually was a reasonable answer.

"I know it wasn't the best way to cope, so again, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine, Uranus. I understand. I know you were salty back then." Venus chuckles.

"I won't deny it. Now let's go. Your afterlife is just beginning."

Venus smiles and follows Uranus into the void of the white abyss.

Too bad it was all a hallucination.

Venus forever lives in a fake reality after his death. He'll never leave. Ever.

Never trust your mind..

It knows you best.

THE END.

(BAD ENDING / CANON ENDING)

Word count: 657