Plan For Escape

It has been 11 years since I came into this body and it is not that I am not feeling good here, after all I am living a normal life which I had dreamt of, in fact it is even better than that. But I am missing my home a lot and my parents too. It is possible that they might have forgotten me by now but I have not forgotten them and that is why I now want to meet them, to see them one more time. I will go there no matter what.

But how? 😕🤔

There is always security around me, even when I go to school.

My parents' house is about 20 to 25 km away from this place and I don't even have the money to go there.

Hmm...? 🤔

Okay, I have an idea in my mind.

NEXT DAY :

Hirata, I said loudly and went near him.

Hirata is Yukio's personal driver but they both are quite close, Hirata is like Yukio's assistant or friend.  Who sometimes also works as my bodyguard.

  I am ready, let's go.

Hirata : OK sir.

I really feel very happy when someone calls me sir, but Hirata is older than me and is quite close to Yukio, that is why I feel a bit uncomfortable when Hirata calls me sir.

As we were walking towards the car a voice came from behind 'Hirata wait' it was none other than Yukio.

I said in my mind, no, not today please.

Yukio : Akio Why don't you go with another car to school today, I have some important work with Hirata, okay?

  No, I will go with Hirata only.

Yukio : Don't be stubborn Akio, you should obey your elders.

I don't know, but every time I go to do something, someone always spoils the plan. Oh shit! 🫤😕
Okay, I will go by another car.

Yukio : Good boy.

I sat in another car, but no problem, I will go home today no matter what.

I asked the driver, 'Do you know the way to my school?'

If the driver does not know the way, I will take him towards my house and get off the car near a nearby school.  Simple!👍.  But the school uniform may be different .  It doesn't matter, I have a plan for that too

Driver : Yes sir, Hirata has already told me the directions to your school.

With this, this plan also went away.😐

Okay then.

Driver : Did you say something sir?

Okay then one last attempt.

Yes, I was saying that I had to go to the shop to buy some stuff for a school project, so please drop me off a little distance away from the school.

Driver : But Sir, Hirata specifically told me to accompany you till the school gate.

Oh, don't you worry about Hirata, I'll just tell him I have to get some school stuff.

The driver hesitantly said yes.

Well then, do you have any money? I forgot to bring money from home for the school project.

Driver : Yes, I have some, take these.

Sorry for bothering you so much. I will return your money in the evening.

Driver : Oh, it's okay. It's my job, after all.

  Thanks for your help.

Now, after so many years, I have the money and the opportunity to go home and see my parents once again.

Maybe I can find out something after going there about what happened to me after that accident? And how did I come into the consciousness of this body?