Uncomfortable,miss,attack

Few days had past kids formed a very great bond with Rohit who was loving that his kids are accepting him they had all type of fun .

Like going on different places eating Indian Street food which usually rohit took them to have as he wants his kids to know how it felt to live like a normal human who can do anything.

And virat was also enjoying this he loved how this three are getting well together with eachother always on upto giving Virat headache.

Advik and Advait both give virat really hard time always give him heart attack they have done all kind of mischievous things.

And this father son due literally burnt their kitchen at one point but virat went their on time .

They went to shopping together kids run everywhere in mall and Rohit was behind them virat was just buying the things he needs went to water park and amusement park and more places together.

It's being really great living in India and as always in end Virat is the one they three need like Advik and Advait they both are kids they need their mumma all the time and about rohit he also missed Virat and having him with himself again give him comfort and safest place feeling.

Whenever rohit had really hectic day he always go to virat and hug him smell him kiss him his all tiredness fade away like a beep .

Now rohit had his match and he had to leave for England for one week as they have although virat was not so happy to let him go but he knows it's his work so he didn't said anything and started packing his belongings.

But before that he had a meeting with nikhil and Rajiv and they both came to his house for that.

Virat gave them water and went away when he came back to took a book he left on table nikhil gave him that and he touched virat's hand .

Virat gave him small smile and said thanks before going after their meeting nikhil told them that he needs to go to Washroom rohit told him it's on left side so he went their when he was coming back he saw virat sitting in garden.

Reading a book his focused on book he was looking beautiful as usual he was wearing shorts that reaches only till his thighs and he was sitting like his legs were on table so his thighs were clearly visible.

And nikhil made a first of his hand seeing this he like it he said it in his mind and then smirked seeing this view virat noticed someone staring at him and saw Nikhil looking at him .

He asked if he needs anything he went to him and sat beside him and told him that he went to Washroom and while coming he saw this beautiful garden that's why he stopped to look at it .

Virat said okey nikhil intentionally threw his handkerchief on ground and while picking it up he touched his thighs and rub it Virat sensing this moved his legs instantly.

Virat looked at him in shock nikhil said sorry and said he accidentally touched his thighs and went away from their .

Virat felt really uncomfortable after the touch Advik and Advait both went to their school as they both are in LKG .

They both left the house and virat came in hall and saw rohit sitting their working on his laptop.

He sat beside him and put his head on his shoulder rohit looked at him and then put his laptop aside and made Virat sit on his lap he looked at virat like finding what is wrong he sensed that something is bothering virat .

Virat just put his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes sitting like that his arms around Rohit's bisacp of left hand holding it tightly.

He said in very low voice,come back quickly please.

Rohit said ,I will try my best virat to come as soon as possible.

Virat looked at him and kissed him rohit also kissed him back their was lots of emotions in that kiss .

They broke the kiss and layed on couch virat on top of rohit.

Kids came and they all enjoyed together and then next morning rohit went to play match .

Their days were passing after every match win rohit call Virat and they both talk and he also never forget about his kids always asked about them and if they are awake also talk with them .

Always talking with virat through chats or calls rohit was also missing his family and the ict senses it they also teased him saying if he miss them this much he should have brought them here rohit also said he can't become Virat don't want to go anywhere right now he asked Virat if he can come with him but he said he needs some time to accept things and he will join him soon but not now .

Rohit don't want to force Virat.

And after one week rohit took the first flight he can get to go back to his house and it's after Virat was in garden reading book .

When someone knocked on door Virat went to open the door kids were in their school.

He saw Nikhil standing their Nikhil told him he needs a file that Rohit told him to get so Virat asked which file and then said okey and went to take it Nikhil came inside and when Virat came back .

He checked Virat from top to bottom virat felt uncomfortable in his gaze and he gave him file and told him to leave but Nikhil grab his hand and throw him on couch Virat was shocked to even react and nikhil got on top of him .

Virat tried to push him but he was not able to tears started to form in his eyes he started to kiss virat's neck giving bites their he even slapped Virat as Virat was moving to much he again slapped him as Virat was trying to bite him his hands marks were on virat's cheeks .

Virat was still trying hard to fight with him but being physically weak he couldn't and this time nikhil slapped him really hard that Virat's lips bleed .

Rohit was very happy and he was eagerly waiting to reach his home.he just landed in his city and he was waiting to meet virat he missed him so much and his two cute Mumkins .

The driver stopped the car and Rohit ran to his house he found door opened so he thought why virat didn't lock the door he entered the house and saw Nikhil forcing on Virat he went their and punched nikhil really hard .

Virat was almost at the verge of pass out rohit beat the shit out of nikhil he beat him to death nikhil was fully covered with blood rohit called his guards and told them to take Nikhil inside the basement.

Guards didn't came inside the house because they didn't heard virat's voice as the whole house is sound proof and also they let nikhil came inside because he came here twice so they thought he came for some work.

Rohit called Rahul who was with th hardik and told him to pick Advik and Advait and took them to their house and he will send their things they will need and keep them in their house for some days.

They were confused but did what Rohit told them to do .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.