kiss, past thoughts

Next morning,
When faf woke up first he saw ab beside him sleeping peacefully tightly holding his hand he smiled at him thinking how can someone be so cute while sleeping.

He got up from couch and went to take shower after taking shower he cleaned the house and went to kitchen to make them breakfast.

After he is done he went to wake ab up he looked at his onec and then shake him slightly,

Ab woke up with that and looked at faf and give him a warm smile.

Faf told him to go and change and he did then after that they both eat breakfast together and went to practice for match although they don't have any but still they need to practice.

When they both come back they decided to go to club for drinking they need it as they both were tired and lost in their win thoughts and need to know what their heart wants but fir now they just want to feel free so they decided to go and drink for a sometime.

They reached the club and went to partying they saw lots of people dancing some making out .

They started to drink and after 2 hours both of them were hell drunk faf went to dance and ab just watch him from couch he was sitting on .

Faf's hairs was sticking on his forehead swear dropping from his forehead to cheeks to neck .

His hand were in air enjoying the beat of the song he was so into song that his eyes were closed lips singing the lyrics of the song.

Ab feel that something was poking his pants and when he looked down he saw that he was hard ,hard for his bestfriend his teammate but he knew he can't blame himself faf was looking really sexy and hot .

His body was hell tensed up seeing faf like this and then alcohol taking best of him he drinks even two more shots faf who was enjoying come back and saw ab .

He looked at him and then drink shots again after one hour of both of them drunk as hell decided to go home .

They booked a cab with the help of the staff of club .

When they reached they stumbled upon everything that came in their way and somehow managed to get in ab's room.

Faf was feeling so hot so he started to undo his shirts button and ab was staring at him .

Faf went inside the washroom and get into shower.

He was feeling really hot so without wasting time he started to wash himself but he felt someone touching him he looked back and saw ab standing behind him.

Naked lust in his eyes can be seen his hands on faf's shoulder and eyes fixed on his lips.

The heat of that moment was so much that they both started to kiss eachother and after they both were done Taking shower they went to bedroom get dressed and fell asleep.

Hugging eachother tightly cuddling with eachother faf's head on ab's chest and hands on his shoulder and waist ab's hands were on his waist helding him close to himself .

On other side

Virat ,rohit and the kids were in plane rohit fell asleep and kids also fell asleep virat was awake.

And the memory of him and Rohit having sex was flushing in his mind again and again he don't know what he was feeling but some part of him was sad and some was happy,

Virat's thoughts

Rohit Sharma.....
What a person you are you were the first person i had sex with then I get pregnant so I have to leave everything behind my family my dream for which I give my everything my blood sweat everything then after having Advik and Advait they became my life i started to live for them ,

Then my life again give me a shock and I came to India you got to know everything we got married and now I am going to your house,

Rohit you broke me you completely broke me i always try to be myself after having kids i never get the time to be myself get busy with handling them and I was happy.

I know I did mistake but what else you expect from me when I clearly know you never wanted to have a relationship with a boy with same gender.

Rohit you were my first i never had sex after that day and after 4 years I had it again with you when I saw my blood on the bedsheet I was speacchles you were always give me pleasure no matter our first time or now but unfortunately we are just parents of Advik and Advait not husband and husband (wife) or lovers,
I never thought i would be back in this path again but see I am here again with you .

No matter how much I tried to leave you to run away from you i never get successful in that maybe my destiny wants you I will just play along.

Maybe we will fall in love with eachother maybe you will forgive maybe we can start the new beginning maybe i became your love of the life maybe just maybe ..

He smiled painfully just then Advik woke up and told virat that he needs to go washroom.

Virat took him to washroom after he is done they went back and he saw advait on top of rohit and Rohit securely holding him and they were sleeping peacefully he kissed advait's forehead and then kissed Rohit's hairs/head .

And Advik told him that he is hungry and wants to eat so Virat ordered food for him after sometime both rohit and Advait woke up they went to Washroom and after coming from washroom they both eat together.

And then their plan Landed and after that they took their car to go to their house fans were on airport Askin for photos Advik and advait were fully covered their face was covered with mask .

Virat just smiled polity at them and then went to car rohit told them not to take photos although they didn't listen rohit went inside the car and they left to their house.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And their will be no update till 10 th of April because my exams started yesterday but i will try to update.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.