happy moments of life

Nikhil was in his office thinking about something,

He started to think about virat and smirked at the thought of having virat under him , everyone knows him and also he was the king of cricket and loved by Indian very much people still love him after he left cricket.

He was thinking that ,
Nikhil got intrest in virat when he saw him first time playing for RCB 6 years ago and from that day he was being obsessed with virat he always wanted to marry Virat and make him his .

The thing was he can not he even tried to get close to Virat in past years but because of rohit as rohit always sticks with Virat he was not able to and he kinda hate the fact that Virat is Married and have children and that too with Rohit who he have always wanted to punch seeing him together with Virat he just kindly don't like the way virat always make rohit his first priority and the love shown in his eyes he just don't want virat to be anyone else he can't bare that .

And second reason was his body he got mesmerized by virat's beauty that man hold the beauty that can even defeat girls and his laugh his body his waist him chest his lips everything about him seems perfect.

Nikhil always thought how can a boy be so beautiful ,eye catching he always wonder why he never meet him before after seeing him his every thought became Virat his mind only ask for virat how can he stop himself from thinking about him .

His juicy lips his perfect round ass he just want to taste him once he wants to fuck him he wants to have him in his bed for once .

Tied in his bed naked with lots of hickeys over all his body making him look even more beautiful he is the reason he did partnership with Rohit because he wants to know how virat feel he just want him for one night after that Rohit can do with him whatever he wants.
Just the thought of virat is making him hard .

He groned and then opend one of the file in his laptop their was so many photos of virat and some photos to him being only in his bottom pants and his half body naked and some of his photo only in underwear as he did ad shoot for one of the underwear brand .

Rohit was sitting in his office sipping his coffee both Advik and Advait wear playing in his office as they wants to stay with their papa.

Virat was in their room talking with mahi bhai on call about how things are going on and how much he miss him.

And on other hand

Faf and ab both were playing video games and enjoying their time and they both were lost in the game that they didn't notice how close they were sitting until they looked at eachother and find themselves super close faf had almost sat on ab's lap .

Ab stare at him like he is some kind of food that he will eat without thinking twice,faf was looking at ab too and he was confused why ab is looking at him like that ,

Ab pulled faf close to himself who startled by his this movie and unknowingly put his hands on ab's chest ,
They were close faces inches after if they even move slightest their lips will touch any time soon the tension in air was increasing each second which was making faf feel nervous,a hint of blush was on his cheeks not much just making his cheekbones shine with little amount of pink cheeks .

Faf tried to free himself but ab pulled him again and this time faf's lips Landed on ab's lips their lips met and they both's eyes pop out realising what just happened non of them moved just stayed like that for a good minute then they came to reality and moved away,

The moment was so awkward for them not didn't talked but then suddenly both said sorry at same time looking in eachother's eyes they brust out laughing after laughing for like 2 minutes they both gave eachother a very understanding smile and again started to play ,

Virat called ab ,

And ab picked up the call they both talked for sometime ab even told Virat about faf staying with him Virat felt really relieved after hearing this as he was hell worried about ab as they both talk everyday with eachother for atleast one minute but ab didn't told him that faf was staying with him he just got to know and he was super happy with that

Faf and Virat also talked and he felt really lucky that he have friends like ab and faf with him who supported him in his low he told them he love them and they both also said they love him .

After that Virat video called them and went to Rohit's office where both of the kids were playing he showed them that and both giggled listing the cute twins fighting.

And Rohit making them understand why they should not fight but twins were not ready to listen they both were still bicring virat joined them and solved their fight then give his phone to them and they starting talk to ab.

They were super happy that they finally got to talk to ab as both of them were missing their dada ,
Even ab was missing them along with faf Virat just looked at their interaction feeling so relieved after everything all things are finally going to their place.

He even teased faf as he got that they both have feelings for eachother but not confessing rohit also talked with them and assured them that he is taking good care of Virat and kids .

Ab and faf then ended their call then Virat saw rohit playing with kids him being monster and kids were being villager and running to save their life he took their video and posted on his Instagram,

Then joined them he thought his happy family is finally with him .he was happy with ab too but he was missing his bestfriend and also rohit deserves to know about Advik and Advait as he is their biological father and also kids need to know about their real father too ab loved them so much and he is really greatful for that .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 🥰.