sleepy Advik and virat talking with ict

Advik was playing with the ict team and soon sleep took over him he was feeling sleepy it's already afternoon so everyone had the idea of Advik wants to sleep so mahi bhai pick him up in his arms and said,

Mahi bhai:- do you want to sleep baby..

Advik just nod and said,

Advik:- I want dada nanu let's go to dada and mumma and advait ..

Mahi bhai kissed on his forehead and said,

Mahi bhai:- okey let's go baccha..

And in their way to ab and virat's room Advik fall asleep...

Rohit just looked at him and hardik said,

Hardik:- rohit bhai he just looked like you while sleeping ...

Rohit:- he is a baby harry and ofcourse he is cute and maybe have some similarities because normally kids have that because of them being sleepy all day because of tiredness and all day playing is exhausting for them to...

Hardik:- yes bhai you are right i just found it similar to the way you sleep that's why ...

Subhman:- did you guys notice that how both Advik and advait both are super close to abd like they are most of time clingy to him and always talk about their dada means ab and even today Advik first said he wants to go to his dada how cute right...

Ishan:- he is cute and ab is his dad subhi how can he not clingy to him ...

Mahi bhai and Rohit some how didn't feel good hearing about being dad of Advik and advait they felt like it's a lie ...

They reach virat's room's door and first knocked on it but no one answered they again knocked but no one answered so subhman just slightly pushed the door..

And it was open so they open it fully and saw virat ab and advait sleeping together virat and ab on both sides of advait they found it cute and adorable but mahi bhai told them to knock again this time virat woke up due to knock and saw whole ice their he felt himself being nervous.

But he saw Advik asleep in mahi bhai's arms and he gets it why they are hear he gets out of the bed and went to them ..

Mahi bhai:- sorry for interruption in your sleep chiku but Advik is asleep and he said he wants to be with you ..

Virat:- no problem bhai ..

He took Advik from mahi bhai who snuggle close to him and hugged virat ..

Subhman:- bhai ..

Shubham called and virat looked at him and said,
.

Virat:- yes subhi ....

Subhman:- how it feels to give birth to a whole new life ..

Virat smiled at him and sensing he is curious to know about this and others also he said to them,

Virat:- subhi baccha give me two minutes we will talk to someone else's room because biscuit advait and Advik they are sleeping and they will woke up due to noise let me make Advik lay on bed ..

Subhman and others agreed and felt happy that finally virat is ready to talk to them ..

He went to bed and carefully laid Advik on bed and ab woke up and said,

Virat:- I am going to ict kids look after kids ..

Ab :- okey bye ..

And again fall asleep virat chuckled seeing this he kissed on advik's forehead advait's forehead and then on ab's forehead and went away...

They all went to mahi bhai's room and all sit down some on bed some on couch and some on floor and table..

Everyone attack virat with questions he said ,

Virat:- one by one ask guys I am not going anywhere..

They all nod and virat said,

Virat:- subhi when I get to know I am pregnant I was so shocked to be honest but i felt happy knowing my baby is coming to this world and trust me that feeling was so good to know that my baby is going to call me mumma each day I dream about this and everything seems so good and when I told about about this he was on cloud nine knowing baby is coming to this world I still remember he jumped all over the room and smiled so happy he even cried knowing baby is coming..
And it felt so nice carring your baby but it's hard too because you have to be careful with everything and also it gives lot of pain and mood swings morning sickness vomiting and your legs got sore and you can't sleep at night but ab take care of me very welly though.

Subhman:- ohh I see I will also take care if Ishu ..

Everyone brush out laughing and ishan just blushed..

Hardik:- bhai what is their nationality as you are Indian and ab is South African ..
And where did you give birth in India or in south Africa..

Virat:- they are Indian hardik as I give birth to them in India ..

Ishan:- bhai how we didn't get to know about this when BCCI announced your retirement from every format we tried to find you but we can't...

Virat:- well I was in Bengaluru when I give them birth and my networks are strong that's why on one get to know about it but after sometime when I shifted to South Africa with kids I told my mom about it she is the only one who knows it ...

Rahul:- what is their birth date ...

Virat:- it's 17 th February..
They were born on same day as ab
(I changed time a bit )

Hardik:- wow what a coincidence ..

Mahi bhai:- chiku ab take care of yourself and babies welly na ..

Virat:- don't worry Bhai he always take care of us and he love Advik and advait more then himself ..

Viry told them rohit said,

Rohit:- what you do when you stay in south Africa..

Virat :- mostly I take care of kids and then I took care of ab's business ..

They talked for sometime then Virat went to his room and others to their they all felt relieved that Virat talked with them ..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And I was thinking of making it a short story so if you want to have more chapters then comment and vote ..

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.