ready 👍

Mahi Bhai:- look both of you both of the kids needs you both as their parents don't forget that Virat still didn't marry anyone and he is single so I suggest both of you get married to eachother because without virat kids can't live and they also need their biological father as it's Rohit's kids too ...

Virat and Rohit didn't said anything ab also didn't said anything...

Virat wants to talk to ab about this and ab also seems that also wants to talk...

But no one said anything still Advik and Advait didn't call him dad or papa they call him uncle or chachu and somehow it's hurting virat he is also feeling bad for rohit but he can't do anything...

Ab looked at virat and said ,

Ab:- I wants to talk with you biscuit...

Virat agreed and they both went to a quite place their was no one it's very beautiful place though...

Ab:- biscuit what ms saying is right Advik and advait need rohit too after all his heart is longing for his kids too i know he maybe is upset but biscuit if you snacted his kids again he would be broken
.

Virat:- ab I don't want it to be happen but you I know both of them can't live without you ,you are with them from their childhood it's hard for them to forget you or to spend their without you ...

Ab:- biscuit habits can be changed and about kids don't worry they will get used to it but if you didn't let them be with Rohit they will never maybe in future get along with him so please let them be together...

Virat:- ab what about you what you will after all this we are not there so how you will manage..

Ab:- vi it's your family you have to be with them about me I will propose him and ask him to marry me don't worry about me ...

Virat didn't said anything and hugged ab and said sorry and sorry again and again...

Ab also hugged him and said soft words to him so that he can stop crying...

They come back to team and everyone looked at them Virat said,

Virat:- it's for my kids only...

He said to which everyone understands that he agreed to get married and as always ab hugged him ...

Rohit:- yes it's for kids only..

He repeated then they all went to their rooms virat took Advik and Advait to himself and said,

Virat:- babies listen I am getting married..to your rohit chachu and I from now on you both will call him dad okey..

Advik:- no mumma our dad is only dada he is our dad why you are getting married to him you are our mumma na and dada is our dad then why we are perfect family..

Advait:- we don't need anyone else mumma and our dad is only dada on one else can take his place..

Virat:- but baby rohit chachu is your father he is your father biological father baccha..

Advik:- mumma we don't care who you are getting married with for us our dad is only dada and that's it on one else would be accepted at his place..

Virat:- but baccha..

Virat tried to explain but both of them didn't heard anything and was not in mood of talk Virat himself was at shock how can everything turned out like this all of sudden how can everyone thing changed in a snap of fingers..

He just wished he could reserve time and stopped himself from coming in India tears left his eyes...

On other hand rohit was so much angry he was angry on virat for hiding about his kids for hiding about them for laying that it's his and ab's kids for laying that he is with ab for everything.

He was destroying his room and anger took the best in him so he merged towards virat's room..

Both of the kids were with ab and virat was alone in room he entered the room and saw virat standing near bed thinking something he went near him and said ,

Rohit:- what are you thinking Virat ..

Virat turned towards rohit and said,

Virat:- you hear you need anything..

He was shuttering and Rohit sensed that Virat is nervous so he he gets away from him little because he was standing so close to Virat and said,

Rohit:- I don't need anything i just want to see my babies where are they ..

Virat:- they are with ab ...

Rohit Don't hate ab as it's not his fault everything was so difficult that time that they all have to suffer because of this new found information..

Virat said,

Virat:- ro please don't hate ab and trust me he never said anything bad about you be is really a great person a great human please don't hate him Don't give him hate or anything the fault was mine not his please..

He said this rohit just looked at him and said,

Rohit:- Virat Kohli I will take my revange after marriage I will make your life living hell just wait and watch..

He said this and went away,

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Comment vote and hope you all like it 🥰😍.