i ran away

She was just cycling, by herself in a summer morning. But far away from home, some 50 kms away.

There were tall hills on both sides of her road, and clouds above blocking the morning sun for her to ride silently. Birds were chirping and flying above her head from both sides. And she took no look back to her home; yes, she was running away with her Miss Micky backpack.

A sixteen year old girl in a billion year old planet.

Right turns,
left turns,
going straight,
when you have no destination, then it doesn't matter
how slow, or how fast are you going?
she remembered her time with her friends, and cycling in the nearby neighbourhoods.
oh how much she has grown.

She took her stop near the leftside of the road, she was thirsty.

"Opps!" She said to herself. "I forgot my waterbottle."

She didn't mind. Crossing roads, going straight, she tried looking for houses but wouldn't find any. Those she did find were far away and the roads to lead to them were confusing to our little hero.

"Meh." She said. She calculated, seeing how the hill was, how far she could see and how the houses were but scary. It was peak afternoon too, and she thought going into someone else's house after evening time was scary, her dad always used to say so.

And so she came down her cycle, picked it up, "uh,", rotated it with both her hands, sat down again, "ah", and ride back to her home.

It was evening 6 o clock when she would reach her home. She drank bought water from a shop on her way home. 

"So much sweat." She said as she entered her home.

"Where were you my darling?" Her mother asked her, closing the door behind and entering the kitchen.

"I ran away mumma!"

"Really? And then?"

"I came back." She said and took out her backup, picked up her towel to go take a bath.

"Get out soon, you have tuition at 7." Her mother shouted.

"Opps." She said after she locked her door, "ahhh.. i should have ran away for two more hours. I still haven't done my homework!"