A bird's question

He took out his cycle in the summer morning. 

"I'm going mummy!" He shouted.

"Come back soon." She will shout back.

Passing by waving sugarcane farms, waving scarecrows and broken leaves flying in the air he rode his cycle out into the main road.

And as discussed, he met with his friend near the train station. This was total opposite of the farm, here no air reached; all that was waving was the trash from the dustbin.

There they waited for the scheduled train to reach.

"Is this okay?"

"It is." 

Soon they could hear the sounds of the siren. They stood up.

The train came into vision slowly slowly, and stopped.

"Wow, such a big machine." His friend would say to him.

"Correct."

"Get inside!"

And they did. And they ran. Inside the cabin and through the standing and sitting people, giggling and dancing their way through them.

"Hey!" People would shout to them. They wouldn't stop.

"Where does this train go?" His friend asked.

"The big city!"

"WOW!"

"Correct."

And when the siren rings again they do quick to get down on the platform.

"Friend," he said to him.

"Yes friend?"

"One day we will earn very much and go live in the city! In this big machine."

"Yes friend!" They said and waved byebye the train.

A boy sitting inside the train saw this whole pull off and smiled to himself, "One day i would like to earn enough to go and then retire off in the village. No more work."

The train went off.

The children bid each other byebye and went to their own farms, and as soon as it hit 10'o clock their duties started. Them, along with their fathers, their grandfathers, stood in that waving summer morning and did their farm work till the sun set.

The boy dozed off a little under that cold air from the fan.

A bird watched this whole thing happen, and then went home to his wife.

He laid down in his wife's breast, resting well, and asked her a question, "Well then, where can these men be happy?"