{09}

Yaaaaaa finally my hands and brain decided to make an update! and 2k!!!!😳✨✨✨ ty everyone!<333

°°°
Nine:

Soobin went back inside, his gaze landed solely on the peaceful figure and approached him. He put his hand on the headbroad and stared at Yeonjun. 

"...I'm sorry." He whispered as he closed his eyes and rubbed his cheek against Yeonjun. 

**

Yeonjun woke up, the first thing he felt was the sting on his lower half. His back ache and the heavy arms that trapped him. He lifted his head away from the bare chest onto the sleeping Soobin. 

Yeonjun pouts and tried to wriggle out from his arms but Soobin lips curves a little and scooted him closer. 

"Soobin.." he whines. Soobin finally opened his tired eyes. "What is it, junnie?"

Yeonjun huffed. "Let go, my body hurts." Soobin smiled and brushed the hair strand away from his face and asked playfully. "Why so?"

Yeonjun deadpan. "A rabbit was rough that night." It made him laught. "You're so cute." Soobin blushed as he bites his lips. Eyes wandering around Yeonjuns neck that has patches of red. It made him proud. 

But Yeonjuns weary and annoyed look said otherwise. He smack him lightly on the chest. "Now, why won't let go of me so that I can take a bath?"

"Are you sure you can walk?"

"Of course.." He looked at Soobin, confused. "Why couldnt I?" He suppressed a smile and let go of him. Yeonjun stared at him weirdly and sat up as he did so, he let out a loud groan and began to tremble.

"Uh.. it's hurts.." muttered to himself but proceed to get off the bed. To his shock when he put his feet on the ground he couldn't find the strength to stand. Thankfully, Soobin catches his waist before he fell. He pushed him on his chest before lifting him up from the ground and princess carry him to the bathroom.

Once Soobin put him on the bathtub. It was already has water on it and it was warm. Yeonjun could feel his muscles relaxing and closed him eyes.

Soobin also went to soak inside the tub beside him. His long fingers slide on his waist and pinched gently. Seeing no reaction from the older, Soobin wrapped his arms around him and curled up, putting his face on the crook on his neck and breathes on his scent. 

".. I'm sorry.." He whispered.

Yeonjun didn't open his eyes but he pats his head, stroking his hair gently. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore, Soobinie."

"...." 

**

In the end they didn't go to school. Soobin insisted that Yeonjun should stay and he'll take care of the rest. 

Yeonjun watched TV and Soobin finally emerged from the kitchen and put bowl of ramyeon on the table. His eyes lit up and eat it up eagerly.

Soobin watched, enjoying how Yeonjuns soft cheeks bulge, making him look like a hamster. "Slow down, junnie." Yeonjun nods and after finishing his bowl he looked at Soobin and gave him thumps up.

"I approve." 

"Haha, thank you?" 

"It is the third of the best ramyeon I've ever eaten."

Halfway collecting the plates, Soobin halts. "..who's the second?" 

Yeonjun hums. "Dean." He smiled. "And then my mothers and of course, mine is the first of the first, no one can compete with my ramyeonz style!" 

Soobin smiled, forced. "Dean, huh.." He stood up and headed to the kitchen and put the plates on the sink albeit loudly. He heard Yeonjun voice asking If there was something wrong, Soobin didn't reply. 

"Soobin?" Yeonjun approached him. "Soobinie?" He taps him on the shoulder, without warning he was pushed against the table. Soobin held his hips tightly. 

"Why is it him.." 

"Huh?" Yeonjun asked, startled.

"You like him don't you?" 

"What..  no." 

"You're lying, you're such a liar Yeonjun." He spat. "Everything you say is about him. You follow him like he is your owner, remember when I told you not to cover my love bites? But you did because you don't believe me but instead you followed what that dog said, again and again and again." 

His heart sank when the hand on his hips left but instead wrapped around his neck. The look on Soobin face made his stomach churn, chills run down his spine when sharp nails dug on his skin. 

And tightened. 

"Soob.." He put his hand against his chest and pushed him, or tried to. Soobin didn't even respond, his gaze were empty. No matter how he pushed Soobin wouldnt let go. Yeonjun struggled even more, he was losing air, and the way he was staring at him scared him.

Soobin snapped out of it when Yeonjun cried, tears falling on his cheek. He took a step back and let go, his hands trembled. Yeonjun made a loud cough and put his hand on his reddish neck.

Worried, he steps closer, panicking. "..Yeonjun.. I--"

Yeonjun slapped him on the face. 

"What was that! Are you trying to kill me?" He hissed, voice raspy. Soobin froze on his spot. Memories attacked his senses about his mother slapping him. The pain of the wound on his cheek that was already healed reappears once again. 

Yeonjun still stared at him with anger, tears dripping down his chin. Soobin grabbed his wrist, surprising him.

"What are you.."

Soobin pulled him off the table and began to walk toward his bedroom. Yeonjun flinched. 

"Hey---"

Soobin pushed him inside and slammed the door shut. Yeonjun who was alone inside, started to to panic when he heard it lock loudly. 

He hits the door, twice as hard as he could. "Soobin! Open the door!" 

The room was dark, it made him feel ten times worse than he had in the equipment room. Yeonjun hit on the door again and again until his hand hurt but there was no sound or respond on the other side. 

He slide on the floor and forehead against the door and closed his eyes tightly. Yeonjun didn't dare to look behind him, the darkness made him afraid so was the the emptiness of the room. He was alone inside and it made him cry in realization.

He bangs the door once again. "Please..."

"Please.. open the door.."

_____

Soobin.. what are you doing to my junnie..💀

💀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.