{06}

Everyone is so kind to me wahhh :"))) thank you so muchh! I love you all!!
As a thanks new chapter!!!<3333💞💞

°°°
Six

Haaa...

Yeonjun can't remember how many times he sighed already. His younger brothers won't stop pestering him about Soobin.

The eldest of the three, Beomgyu grabs a rabbit plushie and started punching it (to Kais horror)

"I'll punch him on the face and his going to see how super awesome I am and kneel on the ground!!"

"You're too small to punch him, his a monster you have no chance." Taehyun explained simply, yawning beside Yeonjun neck.

"Whaaat? But I'm awesome!" Beomgyu crawl to the bed and snatched him away from Taehyun.

Kai grumble something like 'crazy hyung..' and pats off the dust on his rabbit plushy and likewise joined them on the bed.

Yeonjun being the center of the chaos just told them to sleep and turned off the light.

He is too tired to deal with this.

**

"You failed to bed him!?"

Soobin frowned at his mother angry shout. She's looking at him as If he failed her.

"Didn't I tell you to get him as soon as possible before anyone can snatch him away from you?!" Then there's a loud slap after her palm connect on his cheek, her nails left a cut on his cheek but he didn't budge, his eyes stayed on the ground refushing to see his mother furious eyes.

"Calm down, calm down.." his father said and pulling her away.

"I didn't raise him to be a failure!!"

"They're still children's so be patient."

"How can I be patient? My son doesn't see the importance of getting a spouse! He needs to have him. That boy belong to my son and no one else."

Soobin clenched his jaw.

"I don't want to make him my spouse yet.."

They're still students and Yeonjun's little brothers still needs him by their side. No matter how cruel Soobin is, his not going to steal their precious brother away just like that.

"So what?" His father shrugged. "We can put him into dept and you just need to throw him a bone and his all yours. Married or not."

"Father... that's not how I think it is to make him mine. I can do well on my own."

"How can we trust you?"

Soobin shut his mouth.

"Tell us will you drag this until he lost interests in you? Do it quick or well do it for you, decide." Her mother said calmly.

"... I can do it.."

"Good." They stood up and walked toward the door, out of his room. "We know what's the best for you, son."

"I know."

Bang!

"..."

Soobin sighed and sat on his bed.

_____________

What a trash parents you got there Soobin...

they talked as If junnie is an object...