{05}

I screamed when I saw the chapter votes like.. WHAT??? 20+ ..!? 💥💥 Thank youuuu !! 🐥

Yknowwww, I have insecurities for my writing and thoughts always goes like "should I just delete-" and now! yippppieeee Im so happyyy!!! 💥💥💥 🐭

°°°°°
Five

They abruptly stopped when they heard the entrace door kicked open and loud voices of children screamed for Yeonjun name.

"Yeonjun Hyung!!!"

"Hyung!!"

"We're home!!!!"

Meanwhile, Yeonjun face was bright red. His licked his duck lips and gently pushed him away with an awkward smile.

".. my younger brothers." He whispers, he couldn't believe he almost make out with Soobin. He can't help it okay?? he.. so hot. Yeonjun isn't even gay but Soobin manage to bend him anyway but not right now. There's a line they're obsulutely never will cross.

That is .. when his younger bros are here.

'So its okay to do it anywhere unless with them?'

Yeonjun wanted to slap himself out of embarrassment. Now even his line of thoughts is not straight.

Pulling Soobin with him, they changed into dry clothes. The peaceful atmosphere was gone replaced with screaming of childrens.

Yeonjun followed by Soobin rushed to the living room and the loud fight came to stop when the trio jumped into his arms.

"Yeonjun Hyung!!" He smiled and kisses each of their forehead one by one but they noticed the stranger standing behind Yeonjun like a hawk and frowned.

"Huh? Who this dude??"

"Shh, Beomgyu, thats rude!"

Soobin smiled and waved at the trio, still in a bad mood for the interruption luckily he'd be mindful next time.

'A place where there's no stopping me taking Yeonjun next time..'

As If reading his thoughts Beomgyu pointed at him. "His creepy!!" then kicked him.

"Hey!" Despite Yeonjun's annoyance Beomgyu stuck out his tongue and turned away from them and snatched nyannyan off the floor to hug her.

Yeinjun sighed and sheepishly smiled at Soobin "..sorry about that."

"It's okay."

"Hyung, who is this monster?"

"Taehyun.. "

Gosh, creepy now a monster? Who taught them these words??

"My name is Choi Soobin, nice to meet you, Taehyun." He showed a blinding smile but Taehyun showed no reaction only nods his head and sat on Yeonjuns lap.

But angel in a human form, the youngest of the two seemed to like Soobin.

"I'm Huening kai! Nice to meet you, Soobin hyung!"

"His creepy!!" Screamed the older child, looking at the two with disgust as Soobin pat Kai on the head.

"And a monster." Added the middle child calmly.

Yeonjun faceplamed.

**

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay."

Yeonjun waved Soobin off when a fancy car pulled up to them but Soobin showed no sign to get in and still staring at Yeonjun.. hungrily.

"Soobin---"

"Can I kiss you?"

The words died on his throat as he stare at him for a while. Then hesitantly nod his head. Soobin smiled and leaned down to grasp his chin and kisses him.

He slowly pulls away and they stared at each for a moment.

"I'll see you tommorrow?"

Still breathless, Yeonjun looks at him, half lidded and it took all of Soobin strength not to throw him on the backseat and eat him here and there.

"Yeah.. see you."
___________

OOh yeahhh, more headache to gourrr

Why Soobin so possessive anyway???

And Taegyu vs Soobin!?!?!?

and sorry for not replying to the lovely comments!! TT TT  if I ever have time!! ILL DO IT!!!