{08}

I need everyone to be warned that this chapter contains S!!! 🤺

°°°°
Eight

Yeonjun tried to blink his tears away as the room fell silent. He doesn't like being alone inside a small room especially when its dark. He wanted to kick the door open but Dean told him to wait so he will.

But the more he waited the anxious he feels. The beating of his heart was loud. That's when Yeonjun knows he needs to calm down. He closed his eyes tightly.

'Dean will be back, he'll have the key and I'm getting out, so calm down..' He clenched his trembling hand and wipe his sweat away.

That what he thought everytime his panic started to build but it slolwy clogged his mind when the room started to get even more darker. The small sunlight that he staring slowly melting away.

Yeonjun flinched. "Dean!" no respond. He grabbed the door handle again began to twist and pull or push but it won't budge. He tried to kick it open like a madman but it was useless.

"Haa.. haa.." He leaned against the door and slide on the ground. It was difficult to breathe. Almost like someone was choking him. The darkness of the room didn't help to erase that thought.

He then cried in his hands. He couldnt stop the shiver of his cold body. He felt small, alone and exhausted. He can't think of anything but crying. His scared and he wanted Dean to come back. He wanted to be able to get out of here. He hated this.

"Yeonjun?"

"!!"

Yeonjun scrambled on his feet, and stared wide eyes at the door when he heard a familiar voice.

"S..soobin!" He rejoiced. "Soobin.. help me. I'm.. I'm stuck.." the other side was quiet then said seriously.

"Get away from the door, I'll kick it."

"But that's..." It didn't work. He wanted to say but obeyed. He took a several step back and waited.

Soobin unlocked the door and kicked it open. He saw Yeonjun shriveled face, there was dried tears on his cheek but the sparkles of his eyes while looking at him was enough. Yeonjun run to hug him.

"Soobin!" Oh god. His boyfriend saved him. He tightened his arms around him and pushed his face on his chest. "Thank you!" He smiled up to him and Soobin eyes were warm, Yeonjun wants to melt here and there.

Really, the campus handsome fairy of a prince is too kind for a delinquent like him.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he wiped the tears away from the corner of his eyes. Yeonjun felt terrible but his heart wasn't.

"Go to my house?" It was an order but Yeonjun didn't notice or cared much and nodded his head. Soobin smiled and dragged him to his car. Their bags was already here since he told his dog to fetch it and closed the door and started the engine.

Yeonjun expected it was the same house where he met his parents but it another luxury house, Soobin told him that his parents gave him thus he was the only who lived here and housekeepers frequently visit to cook for him or clean the house.

"Do you want to take a bath? It's right in the corner." He gave him his clothes, completely aware that It wouldn't fit Yeonjun but the older nodded with a greatful smile. He walked inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"..."

Soobin looked at the fox plushie on his right table. Yeonjun had won it from the claw machine and gave it to him. He had keep the olders childish laugh and the way he smiled inside his mind for few days and it was also the start of his obsession over Yeonjun.

He heard the door open and saw Yeonjun. Soobin stood up and pulled him into his lap. He looked up at his pretty face.

Breathtaking.

Then he kissed his lips.

Yeonjun moans inside his mouth. Soobin hand goes under his large hoddie and caressed the skin up and down. Then up to his nipple and pressed it down. Yeonjun jolts and gasped hard when Soobin pulled his hoddie up and licked on his nipples. He made sure to stare at Yeonjun with so much desire.

Yeonjun rolled his head back and arched once more when he felt him biting him hard on his nipples. Sucking and licking everywhere, red patches of his appeared everytime Soobin touches it with his lips.

Soobin gently changed their position, his on top and between Yeonjuns legs. He throw the small short from his legs and prod his two long finger inside with the help of lube. Preparing him as gently as possible. Yeonjun covered his face with his hand. He was red all over and hard.

Soobin find it cute.

He wanted to make it last longer but.. it now isn't the right time.

He begins to spread him open and told Yeonjun if his ready. The older nodded. He kissed his lips before going in. Yeonjun let out a cry of pleasure as Soobin began to move in and out of him. One, two, three, Yeonnun mind couldnt count how many times Soobin rocked inside, sometimes picking up speed and slowing down but then thrusted inside, taking his breathe away.

Yeonjun comes hard, Soobin also did.
Both of them felt good and closed their eyes.

"Good night, Yeonjun."

"Mnm, night."

Soobin hugged the older tightly in his arms and waited for him to sleep. When he heard his snore after a longer minute did he get up.

He looked at the fox plushie and grab it with him as he goes to the balcony. He pulls out the hidden camera off it and took his phone from his pocket. The video was naturally saved from his phone. The video was no other than him and Yeonjun having the night and sent it to his mother.

After that he received a text from her:

Mom:
"Im impressed honestly It was a great idea to trigger his weakness. Then you'll save him and his going to see you as his hero. Thus he wouldn't feel disgusted for his first time and is compeletely unaware of the danger in front of him. You're nothing but a hero who saved him, am I right?"

"Well done."
_____________

🤡A family of clowns haha

And thank you for the votes and comments!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!💟🤺🤺