{02}

I'm so happy for the support I got! It's my first, so I'm not sure where this go but I'll do my best! :DD

Noobrnz ilyyyy, thank you so much big sis!
sky__writer fighting!!! 💕

°°°°°°
Two

"..what was that for, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked while holding his arm tightly. They were alone inside the classroom but Soobin didn't care about the space and cornered him against the window.

"Nothing." Yeonjun didn't believe what he said he looked at Soobin with questioning gaze. He kissed me in front of my classmates but that was nothing?

But Soobin gaze was firm.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." Yeonjun shrugged and added with a small smile. " But you can tell me what is bothering you, mabye I can help." He wiggled out their space and stretched his arms and yawns. He thought of his friend.

"...he left me, that dummy." muttered and reached out to the door to find his friend but stopped. 'Wait. Mabye, I can tell him, right here, were alone afterall!' Yeonjun worked hard for his speech and oppurtunity finally came!

Yeonjun smiled and turned around to call for Soobin. "I have something to tell you."

Haha, It's time to clear things out!

°°°

Dean took a big gulp on his strawberry milk and glance at Yeonjun who looked.. wasted?

"Junjun, what happened to you?"

"Soobin already know.."

"..."

"But you didn't tell me and left me with him. He kissed me, did you know that?"

"I did from girls."

Yeonjun sighed. He couldn't even find a reason to be angry at Dean, talking to Soobin gave him a headace.

"I tricked you, yet you don't care?"

"I already liked you, Yeonjun. For a long time."

Yeonjun was loss of words as Soobin leaned for another kiss and left him all by his own inside the room. Later, he goes to the basketball court and finds his friend Dean waving at him.

"Dean, Soobin said he liked me."

"I know."

"You knew?"

"That's why I dared you confessing but as a joke. Guess he took it seriously."

"What a crazy person.. why am I friends with you.."

"Because I'm handsome."

"My ass."

"Hey!"

Yeonjun covered his face. "He won't let me go. Ahh, what do I do?"

"Just date him until he'll get bored. He got lots of girls googling around him like swarm of bees."

"You think so?"

"Duh, thats Choi Soobin, aka, playboy!"

"Playboy, doesn't fit him at all."

"You haven't seen him breaking many hearts, little junjun. Wait till he'll break yours."

"I'm straight so It won't affect me"

"Jokes on you."

"Hmph, I'm not. I can beat you in one-on-one." Yeonjun smirked and dribbles and shot the ball into the ring. Dean throws the strawberry box to the trash and grinned.

"Bet on. You lose your gay."

"Haha, If I won?"

"Still gay."

"So you're gay too?"

"Nour."

"Why are you gay?"

"Ugh, shut it. Let's play, gay boy."

"Who said I'm gay?"

"Me, of course."

Yeonjun won.

°°°°°

As he walked out his class, he saw Soobin standing on the hallway with girls surrounding him. Yeonjun finds this normal but is Soobin a playboy? He looked at his face. Too innocent to be one.

Seeing him busy talking to each of them, Yeonjun walked ahead on his own. What should I buy for nyannyan today? His cat, nyannyan would be happy if he buys him a snack right?

Or a toy mous---

"Ouch!"

Yeonjun shouts in pain and looked accusly at the person who grabbed his wrist. His wrist was injured because of his match with Dean. It hurts a lot.

But his anger dissapered when it was just Soobin. The taller male holds his waist and pulled him along with him out the building. Yeonjun can feel jealously from girls around him.

'Uh...'

Soobin smiled. "Let's go to my house."

Yeonjun flinched. "Huh.. Why?"

"I'll introduce you to my parents."

Oh.. no..