Movie 1: The Dead Zone

Hi, everyone! I'm here with the first movie. Sorry for the delay! Hope you all enjoy. Just want to mention again, I own nothing.

The Z-Fighters were ready to watch the next episode when alert appears on the screen.

WARNING!! ERROR DETECTED!!

"What is this?" Beerus mused.
TEMPORAL DISTORTIONS HAVE CAUSED ALTERATION TO RECORDS!!

"Alteration?" Bulma thinks. "And temporal... oh no."

THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WILL BE THE RESULT OF THE DISTURBANCE. QUERY: EVENTS VERIFIED QUESTIONABLE!

"What does that mean?" Goten asked.
"I think it means that all the time travel that had went on has made a unique story," Bulma explained.
"So this is all you mortals' fault then," Beerus scoffed.

Cue the disclaimer

Kaiserneko: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scenes cut to Piccolo in a rocky area, where he's simply blowing up multiple rock formations.

Piccolo (thinking): RAAAAAGH! Perfect. Now I have a place to put my castle once I rule the world.

"Seems like this is supposed to be when Piccolo was still evil," Goku said.

Piccolo (thinking): And it'll have all the things a castle requires. Like walls...and subjects.

Piccolo (out loud): Maybe even a trebu-- Huh?

The Namekian notices a shadowy figure heading towards him.

Piccolo (thinking): Wait, are they running on air?

"That does seem like a strange motion for flight," Tien said.

He looks behind and sees another shadowy figure behind him.

Piccolo (thinking): That's ridiculous, they're flying! Why would they ever even need to—

A third shadowy figure uppercuts him from below.

"Oh, come on, I'd never get ambushed that easily!!" Piccolo shouted.

Piccolo: OH, GOD!

Ginger: F**k him up!

All three shadowy figures begin to attack Piccolo.

"Hmm... The Namekian seems to be getting his ass kicked. But these hardly seem like strong opponents," Vegeta mused.

"The hell is this?" Piccolo scowled.

Nikki: From the front!

Sansho: To the back!

Piccolo: Oh, you better just KILL me!

The Namekian sees four shadowy figure preparing to attack.

Piccolo: ...Shit.

The three shadowy figures simultaneously fires a blast at Piccolo, who screams as all three blasts connect.

"...Yeah, Piccolo could survive that easily," Gohan huffed. He had an annoyed look at seeing his teacher, or whatever variant of him, get the shit beaten out of him so easily.

Cut to Kami inside his Lookout.

"Wait, Kami, but then does that mean Piccolo-" Krillin started.