Episode 10: The Punchline (Part 2)

"Does everyone have their food?" Bulma asked. "Because I'm playing it now."

"Yes!"

"Let's get started already," Beerus said, tossing some spicy chicken nuggets into his mouth.

The disclaimer plays.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene opens up with Goku getting launched by Ōzaru Vegeta's attack.

"That form does seem to have its uses," Whis nods. "Why don't you guys try to regain this power?"

"It's a bit wild to control," Vegeta explained. "Plus, Super Saiyan forms are better and more easily activated."

"What about combining the two?" Whis asked, interested. "Combining Super Saiyan God transformations with this Great Ape transformation may prove fruitful. And if you need your tail, it's not like you haven't used the Dragon Balls for pettier reasons."

The Saiyans pondered on using two different combinations at the same time.

Ōzaru Vegeta: What did I tell you, Kakarot? I'm ten times stronger in this form, while you are beaten and weary.

Goku (thinking): Man, this is worse than that time I was in high school.

"I never went to school!" Goku blinked in confusion.

Goku: And all the guys called me "Geeko."

"That's a pretty weak taunt," Trunks said.

"What are you talking about?" Bulma asked Goku.

Goku: And I was Piccolo's slave.

"Yeah, pretty sure I would have remembered that," Piccolo scoffed.

Goku: I couldn't get Chi-Chi to like me,

"Now I know you're dreaming," Chi-Chi said, hugging Goku.

Goku: And...

Goku (out loud): Oh wow, I hit that rock harder than I thought.

"Obviously," Frieza rolled his eyes.

Ōzaru Vegeta: Now, Kakarot, to finish this!

Goku (thinking): Oh man, what would Yamcha do?

"You sure that's the best idea?" Vegeta sneered.

"Hey!" Yamcha protested. "I'm not that bad!"

Cue flashback to Yamcha exploding.

Vegeta just gave Yamcha a smirk.

Yamcha turned away, blushing. "S-shut up."

Goku (thinking): Um... um... What would Tien do?!

"To be honest, that's probably the more sensible option," Beerus nods.

Yamcha just mutters under his breath, annoyed.

Goku (out loud): Wait, I know!

He jumps in front of Ōzaru Vegeta.

Ōzaru Vegeta: Prepare to die, Kakarot!

Goku: !

"AHHH!!!" Everyone screamed in pain as their eyes, as a blinding light hit them.