Episode 10: The Punchline (Part 1)

Frieza chomped down on the ramen noodles, slurping the dish up like there was no tomorrow. Inwardly, he grits his teeth. He was a ruler! He was better than this! However, despite every instinct telling him to slow down, his body refused to listen. Frieza devoured the dish like a man possessed, uncaring of the looks the others were giving him or the damn smirks of some of those idiot monkeys!!!

"Not a word," the dictator threatened.
"Of course," Vegeta smirked as he pointed to his chin. "You have a little something on your face."

Frieza glared as he took a napkin and wiped a stray noodle off his chin.

The disclaimer plays

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Vegeta (laughs maniacally): He's gone! He's finally gone! I'm so happy right now! I might not even slaughter you all!

Bulma gives Vegeta a look. "You make it sound like Christmas has come early."

"Well this version of Nappa was really annoying," Vegeta defended. "You can hardly blame me."

Krillin: Re-Really?

Vegeta (laughter dies down): Oh no, you're all thoroughly screwed.

Vegeta grunts. "I was so close if it wasn't for you all cheap shotting me. Honestly, don't you all have any honor?"

"You just killed all our friends," Krillin deadpanned.

"And I didn't try to use sneak attacks!" Goku said.

"That's not really the point dad," Gohan sighed.

Krillin: Awww.

Goku: Gohan, Krillin, I'll handle Vegeta on my own. I need the both of you to get as far away as—

Krillin is suddenly gone.

The Z-Warriors give Krillin a look while he groaned at his Abridged self's cowardice.

Goku: Where'd Krillin go?

The scene cuts to Krillin screaming flying away and then back to the battlefield where Goku places his hand on Gohan.

"Ugh," Krillin groaned. "Do the creators of this show just hate me?"

Goku: Gohan, follow Krillin. Get home to your mother.

Gohan: Right, Daddy. Is there anything you want me to tell her?

Goku: Yes, Gohan. Tell her...

"Coming Undone" by Korn plays as the camera slightly zooms in on Goku's face.

Goku: -to put dinner on...

"Coming Undone" plays again with the camera zooming in on Goku's face.

Goku: -because I'm hungry.

"Coming Undone" plays a third time with the camera once again zooming in on Goku's face.

Goku nods. "Hey, speaking of which, do we have any more food? I'm starving."

"Well said, Goku," Beerus agreed.

Chichi had taken out a grill and was cooking some food. "Just a moment."